Season 1 rewards glitch thing

by ElitestMeteor

Original Post

Season 1 rewards glitch thing

★★★★ Novice
So today after the fix for the last season I got the reward, then it went into an infinite loop of giving me the same pack over and over. So I restarted the app, now it has season 1 rewards but has nothing on the rewards screen and restarting just brings me back to it.
Message 1 of 8 (2,345 Views)

Re: Season 1 rewards glitch thing

★★★ Newbie

Same here on Iphone and Android

Message 2 of 8 (2,259 Views)

★ Novice

iPhone and iPad same issue. Reinstalled app to no effect. Contacted EA support. They did not help and told me to post here for assistance.

'Thank you for contacting EA help. My name is and I will be taking a follow up on your concern today.

I would like to inform you that you need to report the issue on our forum for further investigation. Once you report the incident on forum, our studio will be able to look into this for a fix.

I apologies for the inconvenience caused and for not being able to address your issue personally. I hope you understand my limitations.

Lastly for the inconvenience caused, I'm ready to add 200 gems as a compensation. If you agree with this, please revert with the confirmation.

Looking forward for your reply.

You can also find answers to common questions on our Help Center at http://help.ea.com, or ask our community experts by visiting Answer HQ at http://answers.ea.com.

Thank you again for contacting EA help.'

Message 3 of 8 (2,248 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is the exact thing that happened to me, also.  I have tried all the troubleshooting steps to no avail.  I really want this issue resolved, as I've spent a ton of money on this game buying gems and card packs.   It's something that has to be resolved on the EA end, I feel certain.

Message 4 of 8 (2,209 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Okay..... I've posted here and I see that others have this issue, also, but I've not been contacted and I see no help forthcoming here on the forum, from any EA support.   I'm getting really frustrated.   I've spent plenty of my hard earned cash on this game, and the company is certainly aware of this glitch, now.   Why isn't anyone helping those of us who are experiencing it?   At the least, I feel sure that they could access our profiles and somehow at least credit us with the cards we have earned/bought if we have to make a new profile.   Come on, EA.   Let's take care of your customers!

Message 5 of 8 (2,083 Views)

★ Novice

I have been contacted 5 times via email since I contacted technical support. I still do not have a resolution to this issue after 7 days. I have tried reinstalling, running it on different devices (iOS and Android) with no luck. I can see the weekly event change in the background but can not get past the empty claim screen. Running a new game or a friends account works fine. 

Message 6 of 8 (2,061 Views)

★ Novice

Just going to necro this post... I'm having the same issue as well now. So far contacting EA support has done nothing to help other than sending out the same canned responses... Did anyone ever get solved somehow?

Message 7 of 8 (1,620 Views)

★★★ Novice
I have this problem for about 3.5 months already. I called EA support. Posted questions here. Nothing. EA just ignores this. And the last update confirms it.
I wonder if there is a way to bother someone HIGHER than those lazy EA_MANAGERS here on Forum.
Any ideas?
Message 8 of 8 (1,548 Views)