Save transfer

by Exeal232

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Save transfer

★★ Novice

I need help. I want to transfer my savefile to my phone. I don't know why i can't login to Google Play on my phone, while i can without problems on my second device.

Message 1 of 6 (529 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Save transfer

Community Manager (retired)

Thanks for the info @Exeal232

Can you try the troubleshooting steps here - https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-android/

If the progress is already saved on your Google Play account there shouldn't be any issues with uninstalling and reinstalling the app on your phone.

Cheers,

- Andy -

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (474 Views)

All Replies

Hi @Exeal232

Did you start and save the progress on your second device already?

What happens when you try and login on your phone? Do you get any kind of error message?

- Andy -

Message 2 of 6 (496 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

On  my second device i'm far ingame and i am logged to my google play account.

I can't even log in on phone, because i don't have that option, there's blank space where it should be.

Message 3 of 6 (487 Views)

Thanks for the info @Exeal232

Can you try the troubleshooting steps here - https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-android/

If the progress is already saved on your Google Play account there shouldn't be any issues with uninstalling and reinstalling the app on your phone.

Cheers,

- Andy -

Message 4 of 6 (475 Views)

★★ Novice

It  works now. I uninstalled game and installed from another apk file.

Message 5 of 6 (454 Views)

@Exeal232 - Ah....APK. That explains a lot Standard smile

Thanks for letting me know it's all working now. Once the game is launched in your area make sure to install it from the store as normal so you don't run into any issues like this going forward.

- Andy -

Message 6 of 6 (453 Views)