Samsung Galaxy s10e & Recycling Cards

by Superstrice

Original Post

Samsung Galaxy s10e & Recycling Cards

★★★ Newbie

I use the Samsung Galaxy s10e phone. It is new for me and I managed to flawlessly continue my progress from my old android phone. However, the menu system buttons (home, back and recent apps or whatever it's called) for the phone overlap with the game itself. It makes it more difficult to press certain buttons, like the Collection button on the main screen, because the game is in fullscreen mode but the buttons are still there for some reason. While this is usually just an annoying thing that I work around, it makes certain things completely impossible--recycling and crafting with Sparks. The buttons are so low that they are completely covered by the system buttons, and I have no idea how to fix this. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Message 1 of 3 (834 Views)

Re: Samsung Galaxy s10e & Recycling Cards

★★★ Newbie

Never mind! I fixed it! All you have to do is go to your phone settings and change screen zoom to all the way to the left side of the slider. This makes the system buttons small enough for the top of the recycling button to be barely reachable. 

Message 2 of 3 (823 Views)

Re: Samsung Galaxy s10e & Recycling Cards

★★★★★ Newbie
@Superstrice Obrigado meu querido! Desde q comprei este celular nao sabia como resolver. Valeu!
Message 3 of 3 (323 Views)