Sales (Black Friday, etc) Offers in store

by saintlydevilis

Original Post

Sales (Black Friday, etc) Offers in store

★★ Guide

It would be nice to know in advance, if they were going to do any of the offers they did earlier in the year such as brainana for 1000 gems. Or extra free free packs in a bundle for black friday. I appreciate that they don't want to stop you from buying a pack now, but there are many who would be more enticed to buy, or save their gems for a special offer. So often I missed out when I didn't realise an offer was going to coming. 

Does anyone know if they are doing anything for black friday? did they last year, as I can't remember. Is there anywhere we can find out?

Message 1 of 8 (500 Views)

Re: Sales (Black Friday, etc) Offers in store

★★★★★ Guide

as far as I can recall, they did NOT have sales specifically for Black Friday last year.

Message 2 of 8 (491 Views)

Message 3 of 8 (490 Views)

★ Guide

So is there any advantage to saving up gems atm?

Message 4 of 8 (488 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

only for set 4, which i believe is 2018 anyways...

Message 5 of 8 (483 Views)

★★ Pro
I'm sure they will have offers, but sales....maybe the usual "discounts" they throm out, like +6 or +20 packs for buying the 20 or 50 or whatever they are

And I really don't get why they stopped all the offers and stuff they had like almost every weekend, I didn't think that was just for the bday celebration.
And yes, the legendary for 1000 or the superrare they could do as well... Or all the tribe packs.
Like a couple months ago it was wild the amount going on, and now it doesn't feel like they are building up to something, it feels more like they were disappointed in colossal sales and are focusing more attention elsewhere...
Not saying that is the case, just that it feels like it
Message 6 of 8 (479 Views)

★★ Guide

I think they were doing some of those offers to help newbies catch up, help them be battle worthy to the veterans of this game. Also, as the newer set was coming out it helps to sell off the older stuff. But, I know I still want those offers even though I've been playing for over a year. It still helps.. just wish I knew when it was coming, so I don't get just an ordinary pack.

Message 7 of 8 (469 Views)

★★ Pro
Well I would guess that if something happens, it will be around Black Friday or xmas. So then it's a decision you will have to make whether you save and then saaave if nothing happens in a couple weeks or if you just grab a pack lol.
Personally, I have a hard time not doing anything and I have coin sitting in limbo waiting to turn into gems lol
I am going to try to wait, but I will probably get a few packs and save the rest. But still chapped I didn't get any bundle offers at all...but oh well, worse things have happened

I'll probably get another dozen and toss em up on the forums. For the heck of it, and it intrigues me. Even if someone else does it, its the reveal that gets you, and I always am interested in the luck of the packs, from here to there and back it's not ever the same
Message 8 of 8 (456 Views)