Rustbolt deck you could try

by jamesgunn9828

Original Post

Rustbolt deck you could try

★★★★ Apprentice

I recently got some trick or treat zombies because he looks awesome and I managed to create a rustbolt deck with him. This deck is all about generating brain, using a variety of tricks that mainly clears the field (rocket science or weed spray) and to buff zombies (going viral or treats) and using zombies with helpful abilities. I believe this Deck Is pretty neat and when zombolgy teacher comes out, I reckon she'll fit really well. Love to hear your thoughts and feedback. 

Ps I reckon the treat that gives a zombie +2 health should give +3 health as it would justify it being a two cost trick

Message 1 of 8 (1,727 Views)

Re: Rustbolt deck you could try

Champion (Retired)

How has this deck been treating you @jamesgunn9828?  What's your approximate win rate?

I like to run with sports theme with Rustbolt, or once in a while I play @Azombioso's deck they posted on the forums.

BPRD

Message 2 of 8 (1,695 Views)

★★ Pro
I don't mind Rustbolt, but I can't say he is even top 5 for me personally.
Here's the deck I have played a few times and I seem to be doing alright with it, I don't remember if I played league or not
Message 3 of 8 (1,690 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@BPRDHB wrote:

How has this deck been treating you @jamesgunn9828?  What's your approximate win rate?

I like to run with sports theme with Rustbolt, or once in a while I play @Azombioso's deck they posted on the forums.

BPRD

TBH the deck was lacking something only giving me probably a 50/50 win rate however now having updated it it's a lot more consistent and fun to play when trick or treaters gets going.

honestly I haven't played rustbolt in a while and wouldn't normally, only because I think trick or treaters is cool and I think rustbolt best utilities them. If you have or decks or heroes that fits trick or treater let me know Standard smile

My updated deck below

Message 4 of 8 (1,675 Views)

★★ Pro
If was me I would take one rocket science and one of the draw 2 cards for 3 brains out of the deck, and replace with two rolling stone.

Looks like a neat deck. Planetary Gladiator would go nice with your escape through time 😎 but he is a superrare and doesn't drop very often
Message 5 of 8 (1,671 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@patdk75 wrote:
If was me I would take one rocket science and one of the draw 2 cards for 3 brains out of the deck, and replace with two rolling stone.

Looks like a neat deck. Planetary Gladiator would go nice with your escape through time 😎 but he is a superrare and doesn't drop very often

I keep messing around with them, having 2 instead of 3 but card draw for me seems vital for this deck, but ire keep trying new stuff, thank you Standard smile

Message 6 of 8 (1,664 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Glad to hear you like my deck @BPRDHB, even if you play it once in a while.

I find your deck pretty interesting, @jamesgunn9828. Reminds me of a similar deck I used to play back in Season 1. (I've always loved Rustbolt)

I'm... not a great fan of Going-Viral, but hey, if it works for you then it is super.

Good luck out there man, thus this season is hard and full of terrors.

Message 7 of 8 (1,651 Views)

★★ Pro
Also expensive(1000 sparks) but the leprechaun imp gives you a couple free 3 card draws every time you play him...
Message 8 of 8 (1,641 Views)