Rose needs a nerf?

by Dave058182

Original Post

Rose needs a nerf?

★ Guide

Hello everyone,

I recently saw an increasing number of rose decks in 1 on 1. In my opinion rose is the most overpowered heroes in the game. Especially her superpowers are just ridiculous. Additionally, the cards she has access to (sunflowers, briar rose, removal, tons of fatties (cob cannon or dragon fruit). I don't know if anyone here was able to beat a well-built rose ramp deck with a good player behind but I think that's nearly impossible. I have a pretty nicely balanced huge giganticus deck which can compete with each hero except rose. I tried a few times but it seems to be impossible to win unless she has very bad luck. Dont get me wrong I have that deck but I would still appreciate it if either a superpower would be nerfed or some vital cards for that deck. Whats your opinion on that?

Message 1 of 3 (698 Views)

Re: Rose needs a nerf?

Champion (Retired)

Rose has Transmogrify, which is arguably one of the worst superpowers in the game. I wouldn't say she's ridiculous, but all class combos will have some heroes they are better, and some they are worse at competing with.

Message 2 of 3 (688 Views)

Re: Rose needs a nerf?

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Well, I do absolutely not think that Transmogrify is bad at all. You can e.g. make a 20/6 Valkyrie into a 1/1 or 2/1 *-zombie. Imo the worst superpowers has beta carotina. Even her Legendary super power is not very useful.  And the worst single super power is by far "conjure two 1/1 zombies or plants". It solely blocks your lanes and gives the opponent shields without damage. Its only useful in tribe decks or if you can evolve them.

Message 3 of 3 (672 Views)