Rose Deck Ultimate Heal/CC

by npgibbs

Original Post

Rose Deck Ultimate Heal/CC

★ Guide

After missing UL 2 straight seasons (Taco League) I got to 40 with less than 2 days left. I made up 10 ranks with 1 hour to spare using Rose.

Rosie.png

Message 1 of 2 (505 Views)

Re: Rose Deck Ultimate Heal/CC

★ Guide

Starting hand depends on which Zombie Hero you are playing against but Ideally you want to get:

Primal Sunflower

Environment

Poppin' Poppy

Briar Rose

Weed Whack or Big Chill

However I have found having a Shrinking Violet and the ability to play it on turn 3 invaluable against imp decks or many of the very worrying 1 and 2 health cards like Dr. Spacetime in Huge Gigantus Deck. Otherwise you want to get your Rose on the board on turn 3 and you want her in the ground lane next to the water lane with Solar Winds next to the heights. Do not just drop your Primal Sunflower on the board on turn 1; you really want to get your Rose down on turn 3 so the ideal place to put your sun generating moves are on turn 2.

The only time you do not want Rose on the board is if Smash can smash it.

Heartichoke has great synergy with Aloesaurus, Ketchup Mechanic, and Astrovera. Heartichoke on turn 7 followed by Astrovera has turned quite a few almost lost into wins.

Cosmic Flower is really the unsung card in this deck. Sometimes the strikethrough flowers you get are OP (like Dandy Lion).

The most replaceable cards are Eyespore and Ketchup mechanic. I like Eyespore in case I need removal (and poppy gives you a total 2 cost option). I have used Rotobaga and Shooting Starfruit.

Message 2 of 2 (493 Views)