Rolling Rock Trap Tile Lane from Plants vs Zombies 2 idea.

by bringerofdarknes

Original Post

Rolling Rock Trap Tile Lane from Plants vs Zombies 2 idea.

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide
This lane is not a Card that can be played by either Plants or Zombies, it is just a Lane that could or could not randomly spawn. I thought a better idea though would be make a Lost City Level where it always generates or the other way around works too. Here’s the idea and name.
Lane Name: Rolling Rock Trap Tile Lane.
Effect: When a Plant or Zombie is played in this lane it triggers a rolling rock to come rolling over the lawn destroying all Plants and Zombies. LOL I can see this as a funny way to mess with your opponent or it could even backfire.
Message 1 of 3 (522 Views)

Re: Rolling Rock Trap Tile Lane from Plants vs Zombies 2 idea.

Champion (Retired)

I think this feature could have a lot of potential, especially for those decks which don't include any plants or zombies. :P

Message 2 of 3 (506 Views)

Re: Rolling Rock Trap Tile Lane from Plants vs Zombies 2 idea.

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide
Or if there’s a lot of Zombies and you don’t have that many plants or vice versa then you could play 1 Plant in this lane if there’s too many Zombies and you’ll only be sacrificing 1 Plant and if there’s too many Plants then you can play 1 Zombie in this lane if there’s too many Plants and you’ll only be sacrificing 1 Zombie. Get rid of large crowds that way. I bet you weren’t thinking of ways this lane could be useful in Plants vs Zombies Heroes? or maybe you didn’t think that this would be added just for fun? Maybe you weren’t thinking about this when the developers decided hey let’s go ahead and add a Lane to Plants vs Zombies 2 that destroys both Plants and Zombies for fun and if used strategically can be very useful didn’t you? I guess you don’t have any sense of what strategy is or what fun is do you? You hypocrite.
Message 3 of 3 (499 Views)