Rigged

by gaveveteran1976

Original Post

Re: Rigged

★★ Novice
Rigged! And this guy talking like everyone who think its rigged is mentaly disturbed.. dude really? Wel its rigged... gotta deal with it and it hurts.. f@#€& yall.
Message 21 of 26 (1,040 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@LordBongHitz wrote:
Rigged! And this guy talking like everyone who think its rigged is mentaly disturbed.. dude really? Wel its rigged... gotta deal with it and it hurts.. f@#€& yall.

Yeah, it couldn't be that some players are better at building decks and playing than you...  I'm mean, with your incredible vocabulary, spelling and grammar, you're obviously crazy intelligent!

Message 22 of 26 (984 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah im the best and nobody cant win if i build a deck.. bec im super intelligent.. beside that im native english and always gets 10s on gramma, when i was still in school.. grazy man! 

Im happy the game is rigged.. so im not bored of winning 100% of the time.. 

Tho good your offended.. my bad vocubulair, spelling, whatever, makes you so smart that u mumbling about how you kiss your narsistic self in mirror. And how tired you are about putting so much effort in judging card game players being mental. And developers are not rigging games bec its sooo * hard and useless.. right.

or u can work for me when i need something rigged. Or you really believe ur * and i wish you a good mushroom

Im tired.. im gonna play some rigged PvzH.. 

Message 23 of 26 (963 Views)

Champion (Retired)

They don't put champion by my name to help people with questions because I suck, young man.  And I don't need to work for you, I own my own business.  Enjoy flipping my burgers!  

Message 24 of 26 (943 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah you are really helping people! You seem so generous... with your insults! If you are so sure its not rigged, be a good hall monitor and tell me where I can find the key to the Character versus shield damage chart. Its not in the instructions.

Message 25 of 26 (663 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

Necro much?  This thread is about a year and a half old.  And don't get me started.  Provide evidence that it is rigged if you want me to start disproving it, otherwise, don't break the tos, start name-calling, and rehashing old, dead threads.  Good day.

Message 26 of 26 (659 Views)