Re: Regifting Zombie

by jberkstruan

Original Post

Regifting Zombie

★★ Apprentice

Does anyone here notice the change in the profile of Regifting Zombie? Before it use to give two extra cards to zombie hero only, now it gives two extra cards to each player. Why did they do that? It's ruining my strategy. 

Message 1 of 6 (512 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Hey @jberkstruan, it's always given two to each hero.  I used to be hesitant to use the card, but it puts out what I think is above average damage for the cost while giving me a couple of cards.  Kinda surprised it's not a higher cost for the card.  But it is a risk on when to play it as you can give "life" to a Plant Hero who is out or nearly out of cards.

BPRD

Message 2 of 6 (504 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I have that card since it was given as an event card last Christmas 2016. I truly remember it gives only to Zombie hero. After the latest update, i notice the change. Anyway, thanks for the reply. I will remove it now from my deck of cards. 

Message 3 of 6 (498 Views)

★★ Pro

@jberkstruan wrote:

I have that card since it was given as an event card last Christmas 2016. I truly remember it gives only to Zombie hero. After the latest update, i notice the change. Anyway, thanks for the reply. I will remove it now from my deck of cards. 

Maybe you had a special version of the card...?

The rest of us have had to deal with it giving cards to both players all along.

Message 4 of 6 (485 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I also had the card since last December, and it gave 2 cards to both players. Probably what happened is that your opponent had a full hand when you played it, or maybe it was bugged.

Message 5 of 6 (474 Views)

Champion (Retired)
Pretty much what @Azombioso said. Our you just didn't pay attention because you were looking at your sweet, sweet gifts.
Message 6 of 6 (464 Views)