Re: Recycle Extra button deletes non-extra cards!!

by big82s

Original Post

Recycle Extra button deletes non-extra cards!!

★ Novice

After completing the last mission of the Impfinity hero, I have received a reward card pack containing 5 or more cards which I already have - I had more than 4 of all of the cards in the reward pack.
So, I opened the collection page then click the 'Recycle Extra' button.
Guess what happened, the cards I have received as the reward pack after completing the Impfinity mission were still there but 5 or more cards which were in the Impfinity deck which I have just used to complete the mission have gone!!! JESUS, they were my favorite, I have spent a lot of money buying gems to create those cards!
I have played many many games in the past and I have never seen this much error in any of the games I played in the past, I really regret why I spent more than $500 for buying gems and cards for this game.
So many things are wrong with this game, the unbalance between the plant & zombie heroes, the heroes health is too low in the multiplayer games - players cannot really use many of the high cost (brain/sun) cards at all because that will lead to defeat, the game finishes too quickly. Then there are hackers (or computer generated AI player perhaps) who are so lucky to win the game by pulling out the most needed cards at the just right time from the deck and putting on the table - yes it really encourages players to spend money to buy the cards.
Worst of all, when players - customers complain about this game and say all the right thing at this forum, then there's a someone leaving a stupid comment denying the problem and say there's nothing wrong about this game...

Message 1 of 2 (533 Views)

Re: Recycle Extra button deletes non-extra cards!!

★★★★★ Apprentice

I agree the recycle{{ ♻️}} button should have a thing where you can x or not x off the cards you wish to have deleted. Because they are the cards you bought and earned. Also on top of that there should be a 3 time are you sure as well as saying each time you might want to block cards you don't want to be randomly taken from extras.

EA should have learned that lesson from the Simpsons tapped out when they had a are you sure you want to buy something with you're premium currency or are you sure you want to destroy you're town and put everything back into you're inventory.

i agree w you.

Message 2 of 2 (497 Views)