Re: This week's daily challenge

by MostafaSultanT_T

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Recent issue with Daily Challenge

★★★ Newbie
Morning,

With the recent issue with the daily challenge anyone who plays to complete 7 in a row will now miss out on 2 X packs of cards as they would have been unable to play the 7th challenge from the last cycle and the first one from this cycle. Can you issue players with the 2 packs of cards (As has been done in the past) so they don't miss out?

Regards
Message 11 of 21 (2,358 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: so when will they fix the daily challenges?

★ Pro

@EA_Roger wrote:
Hello,

I apologize for the inconvenience caused by this, can you let me know if you are still encountering issues with your Daily Challenges or if they are now available?

Thanks,

Roger.

Will we get compensation for yesterdays not working challenge? It wasn't possible to do it yesterday.

View in thread

Message 16 of 21 (3,126 Views)

All Replies

This week's daily challenge

★ Apprentice
I can't play today's daily challenge, anyone knows why ? It says be right back, i reinstalled the game and it's the same 😤
Message 1 of 21 (2,526 Views)

so when will they fix the daily challenges?

★★★★★ Guide

anyone have any news about this? today's challenge isn't available to play... sure hope it doesn't affect the end of the week free pack for completion of 7 days of challenges.

Message 2 of 21 (2,575 Views)

★★★ Newbie
same situation - it's very frustrating Frown
Message 3 of 21 (2,493 Views)

★ Pro

Read the News, they are having some problems with daily challenge.

Message 4 of 21 (2,445 Views)

★ Apprentice
I've read it, i asked the question before that alert
Message 5 of 21 (2,434 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Yeah, I couldn’t play yesterday’s challenge, so am I now down a win and wont get the pack, or do they consider today’s challenge the first one of the week? They should credit everyone with a win, I can’t play in the morning (you know, people have to work! 😝) and the challenge was down all evening yesterday and wasn’t fixed by the time I went to bed,  so I couldn’t do it.

Message 6 of 21 (2,409 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

it wasn't fixed for that whole 24 hour period, so not like you missed a real chance to complete it anyways.

Message 7 of 21 (2,401 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Ok, so no one got it. I’m assuming they’ve moved the weekly schedule ahead by one day, then?

Message 8 of 21 (2,389 Views)

Unable to complete Daily challenge

★★★ Newbie

After the update on 5/22 I was unable to play the daily challenge. After the update on 5/23 the function was enabled yet the daily challenge  of 5/22 becomes unable to access.  

Message 9 of 21 (2,372 Views)