Question about rewards

by BlazinsZ

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Question about rewards

★ Pro

Finally i can post because i don't know what's happen, but in this forum I can't connect my user normally, and sends  me (every time) a long message of rare numbers and symbols. But well, it was not what I was going to talk about.

In this season i was 36 (i think, i had the cactus avatar ''Prickly Pear''), when i opened the piñata, i received 5 packs, i had the Sunflower piñata. But i saw the instructions and said that Taco League have the same reward... that's my doubt. If i get for example 45 in the Taco League, i will receive only 5 packs at the final of season?  What would be the difference? or there are no difference?  there is not much incentive to get to the next league? 

Message 1 of 14 (1,840 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Question about rewards

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro
Taco league is six packs and ultimate is seven.
The piñata for taco league is also the sunflower but taco got 4 gg and 2 premium and ultimate is obviously 4 and 3.

View in thread

Message 2 of 14 (2,137 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro
Taco league is six packs and ultimate is seven.
The piñata for taco league is also the sunflower but taco got 4 gg and 2 premium and ultimate is obviously 4 and 3.
Message 2 of 14 (2,138 Views)

★ Pro

Ohh ok ok, at least is a one pack more! I will strive to reach the Taco League in this season. Party hat 

Message 3 of 14 (1,811 Views)

Community Manager

@BlazinsZ Thank you for posting about the login issue, we're looking into this. The detail on your experience helps, hopefully this issue will go away for everyone soon. Those afflicted with it can often get past it by trying again a couple of times, but you seem to have it slightly harder than usual. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 14 (1,799 Views)

★★ Pro
I have been having the same issue for close to a week(I think?) now but when the jibberish comes up I hit the refresh and that works usually.

I know it's not really jibberish, but it is to someone like me
Message 5 of 14 (1,787 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

ive also been having the same login issues for the last week ish

Message 6 of 14 (1,776 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks, @jaydabbler I'll add your account to the list of those affected. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 7 of 14 (1,773 Views)

★★ Pro
When I logged in just now I didn't have the weird page show up and all that, so either it's been fixed so thank you for that, or I just got lucky?...which doesn't really make sense to me
Message 8 of 14 (1,718 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@EA_David

Here is what I experience when I login.

Image 1 is a pop-up and the login will fail.

When I try again, it logs me in but re-directs me to a different landing page (see image 2) (and I can't click "back" to get to pvz heroes forum, I have to click a link or type it in again to get to this forum).

Thanks

Message 9 of 14 (1,704 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
I have the same problem. The refresh works sometimes, but not every time for me.
Message 10 of 14 (1,699 Views)