Quest rewards cut in half?

by UnSurreal

Original Post

Quest rewards cut in half?

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Hi all,

Today the quest rewards are showing 35/40... they used to be 65/70.

Is anyone else seeing this?

Thanks.

Here is another user on the wiki forums - "For me it's always been between 50 and 70 too, but today I received a mission that usually gives me 55 for 35 gems only."

Message 1 of 9 (931 Views)

Re: Quest rewards cut in half?

Community Manager (retired)

@UnSurreal - one of the quests I had earlier was 35.

I've let the team know about this to see if it's intentional or not, thanks for the heads up.

- Andy -

Message 2 of 9 (916 Views)

★ Apprentice

Got a new quest and now it's down to 8 gems, but the queue is 4 hours now.

Before it was a ~60 gem quest every 16 hours. =(

Message 3 of 9 (910 Views)

@UnSurreal - the quest rewards and timings are being tuned through soft launch so you may notice some changes like this.

Cheers,

- Andy -

Message 4 of 9 (905 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Hi Andy,

The quest timer is now 3 hours... that's brutal. Especially if they don't stack/queue. Hearthstone is every 24 hours. The old way is much more preferable.

Also with more quests - the not counting a concede as a win is much more noticeable - It can take 10 games to get the 2 wins needed for a quest.

Message 5 of 9 (902 Views)

Thanks again for the feedback @UnSurreal - I've passed it onto the team.

- Andy -

Message 6 of 9 (894 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It's getting really annoying now with the combination of: lots of quests to win 2 matches as X hero + conceding players + refreshing quests duplicating it + not receiving new quests unless you log in to the game + new quest countdown going backwards after reaching 0:00:00 if the game is open.

The conceding issue is especially significant if you play as a plant, since zombies do the final action to start the attacking phase.

Message 7 of 9 (876 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Okay I'm sure you guys have noticed by now, however I'll say it anyways. Quests have been changed

the timer is 3 hours vs 16 hours, so yes the amount of gems you receive from quests has gone down.

Because you get more of them!

Message 8 of 9 (854 Views)

★ Apprentice

I liked it better before because I can barely finish one quest a day with everyone conceding. 

Message 9 of 9 (811 Views)