Re: Pvz Heroes 2019 problems

by Idhaalmeister

Original Post

Pvz Heroes 2019 problems

★★★★★ Apprentice

ok well not sure this issue has been addressed but knowing most people are only caring about the changing of Dmg or defense points of cards as they should. I can most likely assume it hasn’t maybe.

two issues actually. one the main screen doesn’t rotate like it used to. i know cause i remember little details like this.

all my other games and apps on my Ipad 10.5 do so i did the math & it suggests it’s EA or popcap.

also w the cards. animations. someone felt certain animations were needing upgrade as they would be cooler. was not a broken code issue as with the grave digger missing partial visual graphic code.

the undead pharaoh and octo zombie both had animations revised. i personally think if they are going to do this to the game. they should make characters have two options to keep perfectly good old and new animations.

i think i speak for others and say the animations sometimes are what makes certain characters favorites as well as what they look like and what they can do.

also the animation u get when you say bind a headhunter hero on a dancing zombie is too much visual effect and distracts me also visual, as is a extra waste of the game wasting visual memory or whatever. so maybe add a option where it can be turned off as well as one where it’s a simply highlighted glowing  outline.

id figure i’d be ok to work for this gaming team as i know some things and have been a gamer since the first nintendo.

but there’s that pesky 3 + Year stuff. but there is always a trial episode. but what do i know. oh yeah it’s games. heh...

later all.

Message 1 of 13 (3,922 Views)

★ Novice

my problem is that there is no amphibious zombies that rustbolt can use.its a very big problem for me since he can only get amphibious from conjuring.

EA team i hope you read this and fix this as soon as problem.

Message 2 of 13 (3,182 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

And I think a balance update would be to weaken dark matter dragon fruit. make it the same as defensive end,and no splash damage, because its fair enough that plants get team up, but zombie tricks costing 6 more? why would you do this.

The same goes for Ra zombie. Ra zombie should be a legendary, and should be the same as brainana, plants lose all their sun this turn.

Thank you

Message 3 of 13 (3,139 Views)

★ Guide
Because dark matter dragon fruit costs 8 and is a legendary. Simple as that.
Message 4 of 13 (3,111 Views)

Where have all the good times gone?

★★★ Guide

What happened to this forum? I seem to remember a general discussion, a strategy discussion, a technical issue discussion.

All the posts I see now appear to be technical issues, which are the most boring to read and for which I am least well equipped to help or advise.

I sure hope I’m not imagining things, because if I am I have literally fabricated and am now misremembering hundreds of posts that I authored and replied to, over the course of YEARS, taking tens of hundreds of minutes to compose, one thumb press at a time, on this now-ancient cellular device.

I think it’s safe to say I’m a bit miffed. I think it’s safe to say I deserve an explanation. I think it’s very possible I’ve been technologied, a term which here means, “I am only personally seeing a truncated batch of threads, and all the old threads are still very much alive and viewable (But are not to me, due to forces I don’t understand.)”

If this last guestimate is true... please advise.

Please advise.

Message 5 of 13 (3,227 Views)

★ Novice

but that doesnt mean zombie tricks should cost so much

Message 6 of 13 (3,060 Views)

Champion (Retired)

So DMD, a legendary 8 cost, should be the same as a 6 cost event card that's armored?  I get that plants have team up.  Zombies have deadly and overshoot...  ... Not seeing how that correlates.  DMD is so not a problem in this game with all the decks that can end the game before DMD even had an option to be played.

And EA zombie should take all sun?  How is that fair?  Your completely negating plants turn.  Zombies still have a chance to play minions, if Ra took all sun, plants wouldn't have a chance to play anything...  So again, you're wanting a card that isn't even a higher rarity to actually be better than the closest legendary plant counterpart...  You do realize this right?

Message 7 of 13 (3,048 Views)

Re: Where have all the good times gone?

Community Manager

@puntwothree 

Moved your post into this one to discuss features and strategy with others.

Blueberry.png
Message 8 of 13 (3,022 Views)

★★★ Guide

@EA_Blueberry 

This was the opposite of helpful. I literally cannot find my posts unless I search for them by title. They are essentially archived. So you archived my post asking for assistance ... and hid it where?

How am I supposed to engage with people and how are people supposed to engage with me when none of the content I (and others) have posted can be found? What happened to the PvZ General Discussion????

Message 9 of 13 (3,016 Views)

Community Manager

@puntwothree 

We had to make some forum changes by consolidating multiple categories that were splitting up traffic. Since the technical issues, bug reports, and general discussions are now "merged' under one forum board it should make it easier for players to find the most active discussions.

I moved your comment to this post as players were talking about something similar and because your post didn't receive any feedback on it yet. 

Blueberry.png
Message 10 of 13 (3,008 Views)