PvZ heroes-Nerfing plants such as-The Dragon Fruit plant.

by big82s

Original Post

PvZ heroes-Nerfing plants such as-The Dragon Fruit plant.

★★★★★ Apprentice

I believe this plant is just very garbage as most heroes without deadly or not able to really take it out. 6 damage in 3 lanes is great enough but then going hey we also decide that you’re tricks are pretty much worthless while it’s on the field by adding the 6 tokens for one trick is ridiculous. Cause tricks would be the only real way to kill it other then deadly by say having a barrel imp and a imp Cupid or something like that. It should be a 3 for the tokens at most. Honestly pretty dumb if you ask me. Plants are already op enough.

Message 1 of 4 (1,112 Views)

Re: PvZ heroes-Nerfing plants such as-The Dragon Fruit plant.

★★★ Guide

The worst thing about Dragonfruit IMO is the fact that its in the same class as Brainana. There is practically no downside to playing the card, and once it hits the field you probably win.

... also, it costs 8.

... also, most 8-drop legends are pretty much without drawback.

I once, like you, raged a vendetta against the Dragonfruit. And I still believe a nerf to one of its many abilities, however slight, might be warranted. On the other hand, this game seems destined to go without content updates for the foreseeable future. Calling for nerfs in such an environment just garuntees an increase in the rate of erosion of this game.

So I say this: no new nerfs. No plant nerfs. No zombie nerfs. The game is as it is. We can win through the Dragonfruit.

*Groan*

Message 2 of 4 (1,053 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

ai do agree 6 extra brain cost? 6/6 area of damage? Really? Why don't we make him strike trough!?

Message 3 of 4 (1,035 Views)

★ Guide
Yeah, as if zombies didn't have a billion options to stop your ramp to Dragonfruit, or to kill you before turn 8.
Good luck playing Smarty against a Dancing deck.
Message 4 of 4 (1,026 Views)