PvZ Heroes Frequent Crashing

by KingMinecrosoft

Original Post

Accepted Solution

PvZ Heroes Frequent Crashing

★ Novice

Hello EA,

Recently, my PvZ Heroes game has constantly crashed a lot. When I open the game, it crashes soon after, all the time. I can't play multiplayer because when I get into a match it will crash soon after. I can't watch ads either because it crashes. Is this a bug that needs to be fixed or does my phone (iPhone 6S) have to been updated to the latest software update?

I hope this can be fixed,

Thanks!

Message 1 of 10 (12,516 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: PvZ Heroes Frequent Crashing

Community Manager

@KingMinecrosoft Sorry to hear that you are having issues. Would you mind running through these troubleshooting steps to see if they help: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-ios-apps/

Let me know how you get on.

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (13,011 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@KingMinecrosoft Sorry to hear that you are having issues. Would you mind running through these troubleshooting steps to see if they help: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-ios-apps/

Darko.png
Message 2 of 10 (13,012 Views)

Community Manager

Darko.png
Message 3 of 10 (12,468 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hello,

My game does seem to be crashing way less often, however there is still the occasional crash. I think it's happening less and less often and I think it might stop. I haven't reinstalled the app because I am afraid of losing my progress. 

Anyways thanks for helping!

Message 4 of 10 (12,416 Views)

Community Manager

@KingMinecrosoft Glad to hear that it is improving, if you have the game linked then you can reinstall the game without issue. 

Darko.png
Message 5 of 10 (12,408 Views)

★ Pro

With new set of cards I have crashes since yesterday, then game crashed when I played zombie on Hunting Ground environment, today crash occurred when I put zombie on fusion card.

Message 6 of 10 (12,402 Views)

★ Novice

Ok, I've linked my game to EA! How do I get my progress back in PvZ Heroes in case I have to restart?

Message 7 of 10 (12,351 Views)

Community Manager

@KingMinecrosoft If the account is linked then all you have to do is log in with your account details. 

Darko.png
Message 8 of 10 (12,338 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Game keeps crashing also. I hear a garbled sound then blamo the game just crashes.

No other game has done that on my device. Just like I’ve never gotta a check you’re connection

bug or whatever on any other game.

theres either a problem with the game the servers or people are able cheat somehow and make people’s games drop.

I have a iPad pro 10.5  so it only has this game on it at the moment and my internet is fine. no problems watching movies or playing other games.

fully up to date. i regularly clear safari cache. maybe my account could be buggy like the other persons maybe or something weird. other then that it must be an issue with the game.

also there’s still sound glitch bug that occurs here n there with disco hero zombie using his health super and when you check friends list while game is going so then sometimes the sound effects of units can be muffled.

theres also a cheat ppl can do which someone did on me recently which clones the unit they wanna use so they can essentially have way more or I believe unlimited amounts of one unit. not sure how it works but I don’t cheat so I wouldn’t know.

Please help with crashing by checking game and account. We love this awesome game which we have supported over the seasons so please help. we really do appreciate it. also looking forward to GW3.

Message 9 of 10 (10,938 Views)

Community Manager

Hi, @big82s 

These steps below usually help fix crashing. As long as you have your game progress to Facebook, Google, or your Apple account you can safely delete the app and reinstall it without losing any progress. 

iOS Mobile Troubleshooting

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-ios-apps/

If you're still having trouble with the game crashing, please create a new post since this one is rather old from 2018. With continuous game updates and software versions on devices, troubleshooting can vary by date.

I will be locking this post down though to avoid further necroposting. If you still need help with this specific topic please create a new post on our boards.

• Don't "necropost." Reviving, updating or bumping old, outdated and irrelevant threads is not helpful for our community. It's best to check when the thread was created before you hit post, just to make sure it's not 2 years old for example.

AHQ Rules & Guidelines

Blueberry.png
Message 10 of 10 (10,844 Views)