1) Sour Grapes (Berry Plant) able to kill most of the Sneaky's army that are less than 2 health.
2) Sneaky is one of the Heroes that is unable to HEAL himself neither any of its army able to do so, hence blast it with your Green Shadow's Precision Blast or Grass Knuckles' Power Pummel ability to zap away 25% of his overall health.
3) Recently, the developer has increased the number of brains required for Medulla Nebula (environment) from 2 to 3 brains, it increases the difficulty for Sneaky to amass brains in a short time.
4) Sneaky has very few ambitious army, you may want to increase yours and use it against it. Example, a cheat card, Admiral Navy Bean (a cheating card with so much ability with very low consumption of sun light!!!).
5) Can't help much if the Sneaky player has Teleport card but not many player has it as it cost 4,000 to craft it unless, it a rich player who willing to spend on this game.
that's all folks.
I think the daily challenges need a bit of work.
The puzzle ones where you have to win in one move are generally clever, instructive, and fun. However, could we please remove the ones where the player is given a garbage deck with no synergy and no decent cards, and the CPU is given an awesome deck where every card benefits every other card, plus has special rules that help the CPU far more than the player? Those ones are more frustrating than fun.
PLEAAAAAASE! Chat function would be super funny! And trade cards with other people! And nerve cliquepeas. Everything else is fine
February 2018 - last edited February 2018
April 2018 - last edited April 2018
1- a very dynamic and addictive game that comes out of the conditionality of PVZ, product of the variety of heroes and classes
2- use the use of strategies similar to pokemon, so you can take risks guessing what your opponent thinks
3- The style and graphics of the game is very attractive and pleasant for the public
1- the game is not balanced: unlike similar games like yugioh and pokemon (smogon) this game does not respect the level of the players and the cards they have. They should make tiers where certain cards are forbidden to give more freedom of decks and strategies and not to leave the new suffering by broken decks
2- super broken decks: there are decks that are so powerful that they break with the competitiveness and the strategy in the game, examples: the deck of the valkyrie of professor brainstorm and the deck of spam for astro-shroom + admiran navy bean with planet of the grapes for nightcap These decks are difficult not to say impossible to stop, basically they force you to centralize to be able to face them which breaks with the dynamism and variety, if you win it is by pure luck
3- bugs: I've run into numerous bugs in this game, especially in the part of the daily challenges where I complete one and I get the message "not available" making me lose the envelope that you give at the end if you complete all the puzzles, other mistakes are when it freezes in the middle of combat, causing you to lose