Re: PvZ Heroes Feedback: Pros and Cons

by GameBoyBlue

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@AstroQuiereJugar Each superpower can only appear twice.  I'm going to make a list of all superpowers and all heroes, excluding signature superpowers because those should be obvious.

Green Shadow

Whirlwind (Smarty, Bounce a random zombie)

Big Chill (Smarty, Freeze a zombie.  Draw a card)

Embiggen (Mega-Grow, A Plant gets +2/2)

Solar Flare

More Spore (Kabloom, Make 2 1/1 Button-Mushrooms in random lanes)

Weed Whack (Solar, A Zombie gets -2/2)

Scorched Earth (Solar, All Zombies on the ground get -1/1)

Spudow

Bubble Up (Guardian, Move a plant.  It gets +3 health)

Meteor Strike (Kabloom, Do 3 damage to a zombie)

Storm Front (Kabloom, All Plants get +1/1)

Chompzilla

Scorched Earth

Holo-Flora (Mega-Grow, Draw 2 cards)

Geyser (Heal the Plant hero and all Plants for 4)

Wall-Knight

Bubble Up

Nut Signal (Guardian, Make a 6 health Wall-Nut with Team-Up here.  Draw a card)

Geyser

Captain Combustible

Meteor Strike

Embiggen

Time to Shine (Mega-Grow, A plant does a bonus attack)

Grass Knuckles

Time to Shine

Root Wall (Guardian, A plant gets +2 health and cannot be hurt this turn)

Holo-Flora

Night Cap

Whirlwind

More Spore

Storm Front

Citron

Nut Signal

Root Wall

Transmorgify (Smarty, Transform a Zombie into a random Zombie that costs 2 Brainz or less)

Rose

Big Chill

Transmorgify

Weed Whack

Super Brainz

Telepathy (Bainy, The Zombie version of Holo-Flora)

Cut Down to Size (Brainy, Destroy a Plant with 5 strength or more)

Super Stench (Sneaky, All Zombies get Deadly.  Draw a card) (Goodness I hate this superpower being used against me)

The Smash

Galvanize (Beastly, The Zombie version of Embiggen)

Possessed (Hearty, A Zombie gets +2 health and Frenzy)

Heroic Health (Hearty, Heal the Zombie hero for 6)

Electric Boogaloo

Evaporate (Beastly, Destroy a damaged plant.  Draw a card) (I also despise this trick)

Dance Off (Crazy, The Zombie version of More Spore, but with Back-Up Dancers instead of Button-Mushrooms)

Electro-Bolt (Crazy, The Zombie version of Meteor Strike)

Impfinity

Super Stench

In-Crypted (Sneaky, A Zombie hides in a Gravestone.  Draw a card)

Brute Strength (Crazy, A Zombie gets +3 strength)

Rustbolt

Heroic Health

Rock Wall (Hearty, The Zombie version of Root Wall)

Cut Down to Size

Immortica

Acid Rain (Beastly, The Zombie version of Scorched Earth)

Evaporate

Summoning (Brainy, Make a random zombie here that costs 2 Brainz or less)

Neptuna

Dolphinado (Sneaky, The Plant version of Whirlwind)

In-Crypted

Possessed

Z-Mech

Brute Strength

Rock Wall

Dance Off

Professor Brainstorm

Telepathy

Summoning

Electro-Bolt

Brain Freeze

Dolphinado

Acid Rain

Galvanize

Hope this helps Wink

Message 11 of 39 (2,981 Views)

★★ Guide

Echo the Pro: Strongly (though not perfectly) fair and balanced

Echo the Con: Need replayable missions and offline play options

New Con: Livin' on PvZ Heroes' time.  I would love to be able to pick this game back up after 12 hours of not being able to play and not having missed out on anything.  As it is, my quests are plumb full and I've missed an opportunity for gems (quests are my only source for free gems), and of course with event cards I'm pulled towards a constant 4-hour refresh timer.  When I start having to play instead of wanting to play, that's when I start to question whether or not I should play.

Message 12 of 39 (2,998 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Guacodile42 escribió:

@AstroQuiereJugar Each superpower can only appear twice.  I'm going to make a list of all superpowers and all heroes, excluding signature superpowers because those should be obvious. [...]

Hope this helps Wink

@Guacodile42, thank you! I had not entered the forum in the last few weeks, so I had not seen your post, but now I give you the XP you deserve Wink.

Message 13 of 39 (2,921 Views)

★ Guide

I love the artwork. 

The animation overall could be speeded up. Not just focus on the slowest ones like the discotron and Shroom for two, but so many could have their boost animation speeded up. Smooth, but maybe 20-30% faster. Blooming heart, pea pod, doubled mint, maybe muscle sprout. 

Examples of already swift and smooth self-boosting plants are: jack o lantern and bananasaurus Rex. 

Message 14 of 39 (2,893 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I think each superpower only appears once per game.

pros- fun game, it's addictive.

I like the new strategy packs

cons- I have major beef with the way the block meter works, it should not be 'random' I have lost countless games simply because my opponent has blocked more often than I have, even with no healing, no bulls eyes and no major hits happening. I just lost a game now where my opponent blocked twice and I didn't block a single time!

I don't mind spending money once in a while on games to support them, and I have spent money on this one in the past, but I've stopped now and won't be spending ANY more money on this game until something is done about the blocking! At least when they used to have the random super block it was a BIT better.

Also, people who consistently leave games because they are sore losers rather than conceding or playing it out, they should be punished somehow. Take away gems or the points towards the special cards. I get it if once in a while your internet cuts out, or something but I someone is doing it every single time they are losing a game, then that's a pattern and it needs to be stopped. There's no reason for it since there is a conceed button.

Message 15 of 39 (2,878 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@nangulo he means that aside from the hero specific super, the other supers only appear on two separate heroes.
Message 16 of 39 (2,875 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Oh ok, I understand

Message 17 of 39 (2,869 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I definitely want to be able to play any mission again in the campaign, even if it's randomly selected.  There are some really interesting levels, but we can only beat them once?  Odd Design.

Message 18 of 39 (2,850 Views)

★ Guide
Totally agree on the rage quit.
They should lose at least 2 stars for this behavior. When I see someone past lvl40 rage quitting, it makes me laugh though...
Message 19 of 39 (2,787 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
(Tried posting this on the Facebook, had some problems trying to post it here. Saw this stickied, assume it was a feedback topic I'm sorry if I'm incorrect.)

Feedback/Criticism

Maytag K"nose"
Originally commercials were video game-related only and I respected that. What changed?

Meteor Strike Magic
It really bugs me and I say this with a smile, but it does seem you could make it so they don't get damaged until the meteor actually strikes them.

Story
See you guys make these beautiful comics and then you make no way to see the comics from earlier...
There should be some kind of reset button other than deleting the game from your phone and reinstalling it, and then having to create a new account.

Re-daily Challenge
On a similar track of thinking keep playing daily challenges over and over even after you've beaten them. I mean if the idea is to try out a new card or something and the battle happens to go where it gets destroyed in the first turn, that's not really accomplished. I understand you only get a prize once but you should be able to replay the daily missions.

From one Seattleite to another sending my love - great game!
Message 20 of 39 (2,672 Views)