Re: PvZ Hero’s OP Freezer Strategy

by xXStarSaberXx

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

Puntwothree is right. Your opponent cannot always have 4x Snowdrop in his play, if that is the case, then you must be extremely unlucky and being matched against hackers (Which is highly unlikely)

I love the freezing deck, I play it a lot. However, I can tell you that i don't always win. Some decks are just counters, and when I play against freezing, i know 3 out of 5 times what they are going to play.

Message 11 of 17 (1,955 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@puntwothree I passed your spoiler issue on to the community manager (David, I believe he edited them out). He said when he looked at it, the code made it look you may have accidentally done it. If it's continuous, could you possibly capture a video of you posting where it happens?
Message 12 of 17 (1,932 Views)

★★★ Guide

@daalnnii Accidental sounds right.

I guess my follow-up question is “How am I accidentally doing this, so I can stop?”

I could try capturing video, although often it’s somthing I notice midway through a post... Or when I am trying to post.

Thanks (to all who looked into it).

Message 13 of 17 (1,927 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@puntwothree I have no idea how to stop it, lol cold turkey?  😋

If it continues, just shoot me a pm and I'll have David take another look.  

Message 14 of 17 (1,912 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I’d like to thank everyone who posted on here and added their opinions. It’s nice to actually get feedback from experienced players. If the makers of the game haven’t found with their stats that freezers are ruling the higher tiers, then I guess it’s fine. Thanks for your time and input. I really appreciate it.
Message 15 of 17 (6,112 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Probably Is Op. However Using DMG card like berry last on someone’s Health bar is also a great way to end a match even if other person never does that to them. Lol... It’s pro trust me. Heh. I don’t plant plants and Trust I don’t play that way. Gotta keep a shred of honor and decency as a gamer.

gg though lol.

Players name is a blacked out. It’s purely to show my point.

Message 16 of 17 (1,581 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

to counter that if you are plant the double strike plant can do a bonus attack when frozen on if it survives to combat if zombie overshoot zombies can attack the hero still when frozen or 0 strength proven by the dance pad card

Message 17 of 17 (719 Views)