Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

PvP opponent name and friend request option

by i-l-i

Original Post

PvP opponent name and friend request option

★★★★ Novice

Hi

suggestion / missing features

When playing PvP sometime you get an opponent that you like to talk with and/or play again with.

right now it's pretty much impossible

1. when the match starts the opponent name is shown for a second, but then it is not shown anymore anywhere.

2. while in game when you click on the "..." in the upper left corner you have a button to add friend by name, you need to add a button to add your correct opponent to while in game and maybe in some match summery screen afterwords

Thank you

Message 1 of 4 (519 Views)

Re: PvP opponent name and friend request option

★★ Guide

networking in pvp is a good thing. i agree with you

Message 2 of 4 (430 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

It's 2018, I've just started playing this game about 3 months ago and I can't believe that this has yet to be addressed.  In addition, how can I view my win/loss stats for my decks? I'm 5 USD in on this game and don't plan on spending one more cent.  Game is fun tho...

Message 3 of 4 (234 Views)

Champion

It really is a great idea (it's been brought up a few times, but they're dead this point so good on you for throwing the reminder it there).

Sadly, the devs haven't done much with the game in a while.  I hate the thought myself, but this may be the distinctive version...  ... At least for a while.

Message 4 of 4 (206 Views)

pvz-heroes-promo

Get support as you play

Find and tap Contact Support in-game under Settings, or contact us on EA Help.

View more on EA Help

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help