Puzzles Still Need Work

by puntwothree

Original Post

Puzzles Still Need Work

★★★ Guide

So... this Nebula Puzzle is solvable, which is an improvement over the last one, but there are (should-be) obvious problems with using Dark Moon Rising as a win-con with a 1-Turn clock. Namely, Mixed-Up Gravedigger costs 5.

Giving us 4xMoon to ramp up to Feast for lane 1 was cute... but clearly not nessessary, as my first Moon gave me multiple frenzied zombies. It also means you have 4 chances to hit a Gravedigger... and if you do, you will not be able to cast Feast and win in 1 turn.

I’m being a little bit picky, but and so here is another puzzle one could fail through no fault of one’s own and be forced to watch ads or wait to try again.

A couple weeks ago we had a puzzle that gave us about three or five brains more than necesssary and allowed us to deal more damage than necessary to win.

Just saying.

Puzzles continue to need more playtesting before going live. Especially if they (the puzzles) are allowed to break the rules of the game (four ground lanes in this one, cards that don’t match hero’s identity, block meters that don’t fill, et cetera).

Message 1 of 1 (568 Views)