by Porucznik_Kopula

Original Post

Re: Problem when getting gems from ads

★ Apprentice
@EA_Atic Restarting did not help.
Message 11 of 26 (2,025 Views)

★★ Novice

I think it's the type of ad the ones with the blue progress bar at the bottom., the ibotta one and the words story one, the toy box ones. I have been able to get credited with a few here and there after restarting the device but 99% of the time I watch an ad now and it just fails to credit me, Ooops, something went wrong. Please try again later. We need to get rid of those trash ads.

Message 12 of 26 (2,011 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Fix the bug will be better Standard smile I just watched same ad to restart my daily and then to get gems. It restarted my daily with success while gems ad gave me en error.

Message 13 of 26 (1,994 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@EA_Atici am also having the same problem I have watched the same ad over and over again without getting anything. It has been 3 days now where I am unable to get gems. My system is a Huawei P Smart but I don't think that's the problem because a friend of mine has the same problem and he has a Samsung galaxy A5. 

Message 14 of 26 (1,980 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@EA_Aticis there currently any fix, the bug is really annoying since its my mains source of my gems. 

Message 15 of 26 (1,967 Views)

★★ Novice

I haven't been able to get gems in the last 3 days.   I have reset my advertising ID and maybe can get 1 ad to give me gems but otherwise I get OOPS something went wrong.   This is really getting annoying to say the least.   It looks like I got gems on the little 5 sec videos.  But the 30 sec videos always give me OOPS message.  I have reset my ID about 15 times today but only got about 10 gems which is 2 ads.   Please FIX this.

Phone - Asus Zenfone 4 Max, Android 8.1

Game Version - 1.32.11

Player ID = 1003291876118

Please fix this or provide me the gems I missed in the last 3 days which would be 300 at least.

Thanks.

Message 16 of 26 (1,890 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Atic - One thing I did forgot to mention. I lastly uninstalled and reinstalled the PvZH app... Definitely NO option for ads (Free Gems, the ad for reattempting the Daily Challenge quicker, and the Free Gems in the Store).

*Wishes that we can also get our lost 300 coins and counting*
Message 17 of 26 (1,801 Views)

EA DICE Team
Hey everyone, 

I have sent this on to the team to investigate what is going on. 

As soon as we have information to share what is going on we will post here. Standard smile 

Thanks!

/Atic
Message 18 of 26 (1,778 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Atic Thank you! What about the navigation bar problem we are talking about in the other topic? Did you send that to the team as well?
Message 19 of 26 (1,767 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thank you,

I don't know if devs chage anything but for me it is better now. About 85% ads working. I'm almost happy Standard smile

Message 20 of 26 (1,725 Views)