Ppl crashing when they're about to die to evade losing or opponent gain a win

by wcgpooh

Original Post

Ppl crashing when they're about to die to evade losing or opponent gain a win

★ Novice

I've had this happen over 10 times already just within the last 2 weeks. They crash their game when playing a card and the whole game freezes and gets stuck. This bug needs to be fix to be fair. If they can't lose then they shouldn't be playing. I lose 75% of the time but it doesn't stop me from playing.

Message 1 of 3 (720 Views)

Re: Ppl crashing when they're about to die to evade losing or opponent gain a wi

Champion

I do not often battle against other players anymore, I prefer battling the Al. When I used to battle players more, I found that when I was close to or on the verge of winning, that the game would crash at that point, seemingly randomly, without even the opponent having to do anything. Although, that would sometimes happen when I was about to lose as well.

Message 2 of 3 (674 Views)

Re: Ppl crashing when they're about to die to evade losing or opponent gain a wi

★★★★★ Newbie

I've never had this type of problem, probably because I can never really work my way up to a very high league rank, so stakes are a lot lower.

But I agree, it would be annoying. I usually concede when I know I lose, unlike those players who try to stall as much as they can by not pressing the end turn button, and that's already time consuming.

Message 3 of 3 (505 Views)