Please continue update Plants vs Zombies Heroes.

by KEVINNGW2

Original Post

Please continue update Plants vs Zombies Heroes.

★ Guide

To Electronic Arts and the developers of the mobile game, Plants vs. Zombies: Heroes

As a community, we would like to thank you for creating Plants vs. Zombies: Heroes, which is indisputably the best mobile Collectible Card Game we have ever played. It captures the charm of the Plants vs. Zombies franchise, while delivering a fun, creative and deeply strategic experience. The game’s interface is particularly mobile friendly, and the game is accessible to casual and competitive players alike, which sets it apart from almost all other Collectible Card Games. Plants vs. Zombies is a widely recognized and loved franchise, but most gamers have never even heard of Plants vs. Zombies Heroes.

We are confident that with minor changes to the game and the way it is marketed, that PvZ Heroes has the potential to become a great success, and reach a much larger audience without excessive investment in advertising. 

Successful Collectible Card Games, such as Hearthstone, reached a wide audience using virtually free advertising. They accomplished this by creating broadcasted tournaments, and by encouraging highly skilled content creators to create streams and videos of the game on Twitch and YouTube. This also caused players to become more invested in the game, as the average player wanted to use the same cards and accomplish as much as the streamers and tournament champions.

Another important aspect to Collectible Card Games is a competitive “ladder” for the highest level players to compete. A competitive ELO system could be easily implemented in to PvZ Heroes once players have reached “Ultimate League”. This would make competitive players more invested in the game, build a platform on which content creators can compete, and would be a built in system for selecting tournament qualifiers. 

We hope you will recognize what a great opportunity PvZ Heroes is, and that you will continue to create new cards to collect, and develop the game to its highest potential.

Signed, 

The Plants vs. Zombies Heroes Community

After you read this, we hope that this great game get mode update. It's been while since the balancing update on January 2019.

Just please, EA and Popcap, don't let this game die.

We want new cards, new balancing update, and more.

Message 1 of 4 (2,037 Views)

Re: Please continue update Plants vs Zombies Heroes.

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@KEVINNGW2While it would be nice to even get a balance update I don't think they want to do any updates right now. They're busy with their other games like pvz 2, pvz 3 and an upcoming pvz game so this is gonna be left in the background for a long time.

Message 2 of 4 (1,963 Views)

Champion

@KEVINNGW2  I play PvZ Heroes daily and love Heart playing it so much - I would love to see more updates. Unfortunately I don’t think there’s more plans for updates at the moment, but even if the developers announce more updates I would be satisfied! Standard smile

Message 3 of 4 (1,887 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@KEVINNGW2 también seria bueno que modificaran las funciones de algunas cartas que están muy rotas,lo que impide ser mas creativos con las estrategias ya que existen mazos imposibles de derrotar.
Message 4 of 4 (1,199 Views)