Re: Please Check Your Internet Connection And Try Again

by diablopilot

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Please Check Your Internet Connection And Try Again

★ Apprentice

Stop ignoring your customers, Fix the problems.
This is not the only one lots of people are reporting all data gone which equals all money back.

Removal or Unavailability of Content. Subject to the Terms, Content that you purchase will be available to you through Google Play for the period selected by you, in the case of a purchase for a rental period, and in other cases as long as Google has the right to make such content available to you. In certain cases (for example, if Google loses the relevant rights, discontinues a service or Content is discontinued, breaches applicable terms or the law), Google may remove from your Device or cease providing you with access to certain Content that you have purchased. Google will provide you with reasonable prior notice of any such removal or cessation. If you are not able to download a copy of the Content before such removal or cessation, then Google will offer you either Angel a replacement of the Content if possible or (b) a refund of the price of the Content. If Google issues you a refund, the refund of your purchase price shall be your sole remedy.

Defective Content. Once Content is available to you through your account, you should check the Content as soon as reasonably possible to ensure that it downloads or streams correctly (as applicable) and performs as stated, and notify us as soon as reasonably possible if you find any errors or defect. In the case of Android apps, you should contact the developer concerning any defects or performance issues in the apps, as described in the Google Play help center. In the case of Content other than apps, subject to any limitations in the additional terms for the specific Content below, you may cancel purchases you have made from Google Play to Google if Google Play does not perform as stated with respect to that purchased Content, and Google will provide either a replacement Content (if available) or a refund of the purchase price.

PS. How can you be selling gems in the game when you know damn well that your product is broken. Maybe disable it until or post a message saying not to buy anything until the issues are fixed?

Oh and get rid of the cheaters that for some reason you are protecting.

Message 1 of 8 (14,893 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

The error you are seeing is a connection issue, if you see it pop up can you please run through the troubleshooting steps for your device which you will find here:

Android: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-android/

iOS: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-ios-apps/ 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 8 (15,394 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice
It’s absolutly unacceptable that paying customers are being robbed this way.
Message 2 of 8 (14,046 Views)

★★ Novice

same problem here, what the heck is that with lost internet connection? 

And what about the cheaters ? what do you mean about diamnond cheat?

best regards

Message 3 of 8 (14,021 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No telling how high I would be in the tournament if I didn’t have this glitch. I am NOT loosing internet connection but this game thinks so. FIX IT.

Message 4 of 8 (13,913 Views)

Community Manager

The error you are seeing is a connection issue, if you see it pop up can you please run through the troubleshooting steps for your device which you will find here:

Android: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-android/

iOS: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-ios-apps/ 

Darko.png
Message 5 of 8 (15,395 Views)

★★★ Novice
It figures an EA rep would turn this back on the customers. It is not a connection issue. Nothing on our end changed including the reliability of the connection. What did change was the new app update. How is it the “connection issue” only seems to appear when using one of the new “fusion” cards?

Simple fact is y’all have no motivation to fix a problem that is irritating paying customers as long as you can blame it on some phantom “connection issue”. Customer service and care is none existent.
Message 6 of 8 (13,872 Views)

★★★ Novice
Very frustrating that EA/Popcap won't man up about this. There is a problem; cheaters are forcing disconnects to win. Full stop. Only happens in ranked, never casual. Only happens when I'm winning, never when losing. It happens when I am right next to my Wi-Fi at full strength.

Come on.
Message 7 of 8 (13,766 Views)

Community Manager

I'm closing this thread as it has moved into the realm of conspiracy theories. If you see connection error then please check your connection and ensure it is running optimally, simply sitting beside your router does not mean that you will have no issues. 

Darko.png
Message 8 of 8 (13,740 Views)