Re: Playing against the AI for weekly event and after

by BlazinsZ

Original Post

Playing against the AI for weekly event and after

★★ Guide

I've noticed another way EA is tightening the game. If you play the AI to get tickets for the weekly event the AI wins most of the time, occasionally it will allow a win. However if you've collected all your tickets, got your 4 cards.. suddenly it becomes easy. They want us to all play multiplayer, which is why its gives more tickets. But, if I want to test a new deck I first use the AI, which is no good if set to easy. But I also think it stinks that the AI is hard to beat when you consider new players could have trouble against those all have 80% of cards hence why so many of them concede.  

Message 1 of 10 (893 Views)

★ Pro

I will dare to give you a sincere advice, why don't you just try to enjoy the game? instead of looking for ''manipulations'' everywhere ? 

so that you have a good time, it's for your good.

Regarding the other mentioned, if you start with a bad deck, just restart, there are no stars to lose.

Message 2 of 10 (885 Views)

★★ Guide

For a while the game seems ok, then you start to see the kind of changes I mention. Fair enough the game will change with time, but from the things I am noticing its not in a good way. Its easier for me than someone who started playing only a month or two ago. I have all the event cards, so I get cards to recycle and gain either a super rare or wait and collect to get a legendary. But these kind of irritations didn't occur in the game I played last year, or the year before.  

Message 3 of 10 (874 Views)

★★ Guide

I am also aware this forum is only to say positives about the game, not the real truths. Luckily there are better forums and platforms that are way more popular than this site that is EA run. and therefore biased

Message 4 of 10 (873 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@saintlydevilis wrote:

I am also aware this forum is only to say positives about the game, not the real truths. Luckily there are better forums and platforms that are way more popular than this site that is EA run. and therefore biased

It's always good to debate points of the game.  However, you're not offering proof, but opinion.  Give us statistical proof (spreadsheet of battles let's say of 100 matches) and we can work off that.  

And if this forum doesn't float your boat, take it else where and be happy there.  Freedom of choice.  Standard smile

BPRD

Message 5 of 10 (864 Views)

★★ Guide

I've NEVER had this problem. Guess my game is running on a different server or something!

Message 6 of 10 (848 Views)

Community Manager

@saintlydevilis All opinions are welcome on AHQ, any user is free to share their opinion no matter what it is as long as they do not breach the AHQ User Rules and Guidelines when doing so. 

Darko.png
Message 7 of 10 (823 Views)

★★ Guide

@EA_Darko Often this forum feels like your talking to nobody, or that EA doesn't care as long as it's making plenty of $'s. It would be nice if some of the issues, like technical, bugs, or game changes were replied to, or there some update information given straight from the companies mouth. People will speculate when kept in the dark, if you've invested time and money into the game even more so. Once upon a time, Popcap would share upcoming news, changes etc. 

I could learn earn to video my games, and give proof, but that is a lot of effort for one argument in a forum. If and when I update my hardware I may well do so, in the mean time I will share what info I find when observing the game behaving in a different way. Especially when it could help those are newer to the game. 

Message 8 of 10 (818 Views)
Highlighted

★ Pro

@saintlydevilis wrote:

But who has the absolute truth? or real truth? that's the problem, we all contribute opinions here, if EA listens to everything that users write in the forum, it would be a disaster, just to give an example: the balance between the cards, suddenly 5 users appear asking for improvements, then 5 others saying they are very powerful, then 5 others saying otherwise, and so on.

And this forum also discusses both things (positive and negative), in fact I find it hard to see when something positive is published here, for example the quality of the sounds, graphics ... almost everything we see is complaints, since being an official forum, everyone wants the game designer to read our suggestions, everyone wants to be heard and that their personal suggestion be executed, and that is not entirely possible.

we can't say that the real truth is ''AI is rigged'' , It has always been easy to defeat, I even see AI waste his superpowers like Uncrackable with Wall Knight, or played Valkiria with 0 attack,  that's terrible, and all this when I'm collecting tickets. So in my opinion it is false, that's why I suggest you play for fun, the game is fun, I find it fun, except some daily challenges, of course lol. 

or better listens to @BPRDHB  maybe BPR has the ability to say things in a better way Standard smile 

Message 9 of 10 (774 Views)

★ Pro

This is human nature, when everything is ok, nobody speaks out and they just enjoy normal situation silently, but if something is wrong or bad, then people express it loud and clear.

Forum is a place to let your anger out Standard smile

Message 10 of 10 (707 Views)