''Play Here'' Work...

by BlazinsZ

Original Post

Accepted Solution

''Play Here'' Work...

★ Pro

Hi. Today I was playing, and I had a bad move that made me lose, but besides that, now I have some doubts about the performance of '' play here ''. 

Look the screenshot. 

I have Pearadise, who make a copy of the plant, the problem is that I had ''Wild Berry'' , this move to a random lane. There were only two spaces, so, if i played Wild Berry on coffee ground, would move to Pear Peaparadise, that 's what I did. My surprise was, Pearadise don't make any copy, I got angry, and I thought it was a bug, but I realize that the chicken did not move either, this is the brave chicken ever seen xDDD, no...  seriously, obviously '' play here '' is not activated like this. 

But... ? what's happen If I had put Wild Berry on Pearadise? Would the chicken have been scared? Wild Berry would move to Coffee Grounds and still Pearadise would have created another? or is there no way to combine Wild Berry with Pearadise?

What do the experts say?

Message 1 of 4 (448 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: ''Play Here'' Work...

★★★★ Guide

IIRC, 'when played' ability trigger first (left to right, zombie then plant). So if you play wild berry on pear paradise, wild berry ability active, it changes lane. Pear paradise should active, but because wild berry already moved, it denied.

As for the chicken, I don't know. But, IMO, chicken won't move.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (588 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Guide

IIRC, 'when played' ability trigger first (left to right, zombie then plant). So if you play wild berry on pear paradise, wild berry ability active, it changes lane. Pear paradise should active, but because wild berry already moved, it denied.

As for the chicken, I don't know. But, IMO, chicken won't move.

Message 2 of 4 (589 Views)

★ Guide

Technically wild berry never enters the lane you play it in, unless all other lanes are filled. It only counts as entering the lane that it ends up in

Because of this, pearadise won't activate, and neither will chicken, and neither would fire rooster, that 3/2 anti hero 3 space pirate guy, arm wrestler, etc.

Hopefully this clears things up

Message 3 of 4 (419 Views)

★★ Apprentice

If you played wild berry on Total Eclipse, it is killed before moved to new lane. So maybe zombie first even for 'when played' ?

Message 4 of 4 (361 Views)