Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Game not launching?

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

I have done all those steps already, i use samsung galaxy S10 and i get stuck literally as i open the app i just see the circle in bottom right spinning forever.

Message 11 of 17 (472 Views)

Community Manager

Can you try opening the game on mobile data if you've been connected to WiFi?

/Blueberry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey that was a great reply. Good stuff. What now? Give them +XP to help level them up!
Did their response fix it? Mark it as a solution so it helps others!
Want to learn more on how to level up and becoming a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 12 of 17 (360 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Blueberry wrote:

Can you try opening the game on mobile data if you've been connected to WiFi?

Already tried and even installed the game on data with no difference 

Message 13 of 17 (356 Views)

Community Manager

@HBurke96 

Are you able to launch the game if you're signed into a different Google account?

/Blueberry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey that was a great reply. Good stuff. What now? Give them +XP to help level them up!
Want to learn more on how to level up and becoming a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 14 of 17 (340 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Blueberry wrote:

@HBurke96 

Are you able to launch the game if you're signed into a different Google account?

Just tried and no still same issue

Message 15 of 17 (331 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

@HBurke96 

What Android version are you on and how much free space do you have on your device?

/Blueberry

Message 16 of 17 (304 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Blueberry wrote:

@HBurke96 

What Android version are you on and how much free space do you have on your device?

Android version 9 and 441GB available 

Message 17 of 17 (299 Views)

pvz-heroes-promo

Get support as you play

Find and tap Contact Support in-game under Settings, or contact us on EA Help.

View more on EA Help

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help