Re: Plants vs zombies heros not compatible ANYMORE

by NeimadNZ

Original Post

Plants vs zombies heros not compatible ANYMORE

★ Novice

So I have plants vs zombies heros on my phone but after an update a while ago my phone is no longer compatible, the Google play store said to contact the developers so I'm here asking for help.

Message 1 of 17 (1,842 Views)

Community Manager

Hi, @NeimadNZ 

What type of phone do you have and what version of Android are you running on it? 

The game requires Android 4.1 and up. If your device cannot support that, I'm afraid there is not much we will be able to do as it's the minimum requirements to play it.

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 17 (1,813 Views)

★ Novice

The Android version on my phone is 5.1.1 and I have a Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime, like I said the app store says that this version isn't compatible b for some reason even though I have had it before

Message 3 of 17 (1,701 Views)

Community Manager

@NeimadNZ 

Thanks for getting back! Can you run through these steps real quick to see if that fixes the error? Based off that version and device type it should work.

If you synced up to your game progress to an EA account, Facebook, or Google you won't lose your progress if you reinstall the game. Deleting the app and reinstalling can usually fix compatibility errors like this.

Android Troubleshooting

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-android/

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 17 (1,629 Views)

★ Novice

I can't even launch the game, cause since it's not updated it won't connect

Message 5 of 17 (1,592 Views)

Champion (Retired)
  • @NeimadNZ hi there.  Is your account linked?  
Message 6 of 17 (1,535 Views)

★ Novice

I don't remember

Message 7 of 17 (1,445 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@NeimadNZ wrote:

I don't remember

Do you have a tablet or old phone you can download the game on and try to see if you are?  

Well, I suppose first of go to the play/app store and see if there's an update you missed.  After that, if you can download the game on another device and try to log in using Facebook or Google.  If that works, then reinstall the game, if it doesnt, then we'll try to think of a solution from there.

Message 8 of 17 (1,344 Views)

Game not launching?

★★★★ Novice

Haven't played this game in years but since have switched to android from iphone and when i install the game i am literally stuck on the loading screen, tried contacting support and even they can't help me and also installed on my iphone again to see if it works and it did.

Message 9 of 17 (1,491 Views)

Re: Game not launching?

Community Manager

@HBurke 

What type of Android device do you have? I'm under the impression our Support staff already provided you these steps, but I linked them below in case they didn't go that route. They fix most app related issues for EA mobile games. 

Does it get stuck on the loading screen when you load up the game, load into a game, or when you're logging in?

Let me know what steps you already took.

iOS Mobile Troubleshooting

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-ios-apps/

Android

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-android/

Blueberry.png
Message 10 of 17 (1,424 Views)