Plants vs zombies heroes Weird bug

by big82s

Original Post

Plants vs zombies heroes Weird bug

★★★★★ Apprentice

Ok I’m not sure what is going on but I’m playing on a iPad Pro. The newest one I have is the 10.5 inch iPad Pro.

now recently I noticed that sometimes I will be placing a plant and when I go to scroll my plant to where I want it will just drop and go back to bottom of screen where it was before.

more annoyingly if I’m sliding it near a lane it will drop before I choose the actually take my finger off the screen and drop in the lane where I need it to drop.

dnt know if it’s a glitch with plants or zombies.

hope so,Rome can tell me what’s going on.

also the sound glitches still are a thing but that’s ok cause to fix it you just go to sound SFX and scroll to sound off then back to where you want it and no more loop of sound or muffle sound.

Message 1 of 2 (596 Views)

Re: Plants vs zombies heroes Weird bug

★★★★★ Apprentice

Never mind it turns out the sensitivity of the screen protector got messed up somehow. I have no clue how but maybe using the clean protector spray from Walmart did it or the screen protector just was faulty. Either way apple and them need to get their stuff right. 

Is there pc monitors with touch screens cause if I could use the pc and play PvZ heroes with touch screen type screen or mouse pad I would. Cause honestly pc is superior for stuff like that. The mouse doesn’t seem like it’s that fun as using a touch screen so I can do a ballet of swirls before I drop my tokens.

i get bored easily so the ballet movement while they are deciding keeps my entertained. Al,ost as entertained as dancing around over someone’s corpse in doom and just dancing to the insane thoughts playing inside my head.

lol. Aren’t we all a lil insane.

try doom and Pub g. Pretty good games.

Message 2 of 2 (577 Views)