Re: Plants vs Zombies: Heroes is not a well balanced game

by balancedgameplay

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide
Frenzy is more difficult to use because you have to kill the plant you are attacking in order for it to attack again and it has to survive, Strikethrough is easier because you attack all without having to kill any plant in order to do it even if it dies, that's why I prefer Strikethrough, I have used Sumo Zombie and even though it's moving ability is good it only moves Plants at the Start of Tricks I've had opponents use Fertilizer or Embiggen to boost the Plant I wanted to move into his lane so I could kill it but once he boosted it which i wasn't counting on him to do it became bad because my other lanes were open so I either moved him into another lane or let him kill my sumo wrestler
Message 31 of 46 (887 Views)

★★★ Novice
Frenzy overshoot deadly toxic waste imp the only thing plant had going for them was clique peas and those are getting nerfed cause these zombie scrubs can't get good
Message 32 of 46 (803 Views)

★★★ Novice
Zombie turn 9
Message 33 of 46 (803 Views)

★★★ Novice
Zombot hahaha
Message 34 of 46 (803 Views)

★★★ Novice
Zombies can bounce more and better than plants
Message 35 of 46 (803 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)
again, you're necroing a post made about a year ago when it was a completely different game.

And clique peas is all plants have? When you say things like that, it makes me think you may not be qualified or experienced enough to discuss balance.
Message 36 of 46 (784 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Well I read a lot of interesting stuff here and decided to try to proof it. I was tweaking the whole day at one of my best plant decks to validate the assumption. Now I think this deck is more or less unbeatable. I think he is right even though his arguments are quite weak. Don’t get me wrong my view is nOt biased I have also strong zombie decks but this one is just ridiculous 😂 I also think that with the tomato event I will be able to make an infinite heal wall knight deck. My opinion is that plants are currently slightly stronger and that you need much more good zombie cards to make an evenly strong zombie deck. You can create a good plant deck which will reach quite easy the taco league with less legendaries and super rares I would say. Just test it yourself!

Message 37 of 46 (763 Views)

★★ Pro
We all know you are ultimate league @Dave058182 you let us know in virtually every post. And I have said before that you can have 1500 stars in UL and it doesn't matter because all of them came vs lower level and/or lower league players.

And for someone who is not bias, I find it mildly amusing that every time someone lately has started a unbalanced discussion, you are right in there like a dirty shirt. And each time you have to point out that you have no bias, and that you have good zombie decks....but this plant deck I have is absolutely ridiculous (emoji laughing so hard it's crying)
I'm not meaning to single you out, but this has been going on the last few weeks and you contradict yourself each time.
And I have noticed that the only posts that the person you bumped these year old threads made were the 4 here and one in the other year old thread.
Which means to me that someone who has an account started a new one on forum for this purpose.
Message 38 of 46 (745 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Yea so what. Its a forum that's the point of it? People can constitute their opinion and discuss as often as they want. If you are annoyed of similar posts than just report the last four balanced/unbalanced topics. And yes I created a new account here so whats wrong with that? I never showed my deck so that's new so that people can test It themselves. I just hope to see one guy who answers with a zombie deck screenshot built which is close to this plant decks winrate. Talking about abilities on both sides is not leading anywhere. Additionally, there numerous users in this threat which I did not see before. So I don't understand the problem here.

Message 39 of 46 (735 Views)

★★★★ Novice

You have to love zombies to say that. Zombies are clearly advantaged in this game:

They are the last to play with the zombie trick (so they have control on the final output of the fight)

They hit first (very useful in a tight game if you have both strikethrough)

They have way better skills than Plants. Plants are team-up, strikethrough, and double strike (rare);  whereas half of the zombies are in graveyard, an can be deadly, frenzy (way better than double strike), and also strikethrough. Graveyard is huge advantage because plant player do not have a full vision of the game. Sometime it can be good to put a plant in front, sometimes not (if they are deadly for instance).

Zombies have gargantuas, there are very few card so strong in plants, plus Gargantuas are a card class by themselves and so can combine advantages!

Plus overall all the zombie card are better than their equivalent in plants! ex: min-Ninja 1/1 anti hero 3 (cost 1) vs poison mushroom 1/1 anti hero 2 (cost 1). Or compare brainy and solar class, both have the same strategies (accumulating brains or sun) but for plants you need to have sunflower that are 0/1, and can be easily destroyed whereas brainy have card that increase permanently there brain by 1. 

One of the few advantage that have plants is to put the plant after zombies...but it is not always the case with the space zombies, or the card that allow zombie to be played during trick. In comparaison there is no card to play a plant trick after the zombies trick! 

At the end it is not even interesting to play zombies, you win almost every time. It is so unbalanced that much less people play plants, it takes much longer time to have an opponent when you play zombies.

Message 40 of 46 (670 Views)