Plants vs Zombies Hero Keeps Quitting

by Trustedwarrior83

Original Post

Plants vs Zombies Hero Keeps Quitting

★★★ Newbie

Every time I play a match, every second to third game on regular mode or multiplayer mode makes weird noises and kicks me out the game. I’m playing on the iPad IOS version. I have tried everything and it keeps getting me out. How do I fix this issue.

Message 1 of 5 (1,012 Views)

Re: Plants vs Zombies Hero Keeps Quitting

★ Pro

You can avoid game crash if you restart app after every match. It's not perfect solution, but it works Standard smile

Message 2 of 5 (952 Views)

Community Manager

@Trustedwarrior83 

We're sad to hear it's crashing on you with some weird noises. Let us know if these steps below help avoid that for you next time you jump into the game. They help out a lot of players for our EA mobile games.

iOS Mobile Troubleshooting

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-ios-apps/

Blueberry.png
Message 3 of 5 (814 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I tried everything and it still crashes. Side note I reported two players on Apex Legends for cheating and still have not gotten a reply back in that either. That game is full of people who pay to win with the auto aim and self resurrect.

Message 4 of 5 (793 Views)

Community Manager

@Trustedwarrior83 

What iPad version/model do you have and when you report players for your suspected cheating you will never get a response back from our team regarding their investigations for account privacy reasons. We appreciate your help keeping the game fair for everyone!

Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 5 (738 Views)