Plant doesnt die, Wild berry breaks game, Glitched charge meter.

by NoEscape1191

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Plant doesnt die, Wild berry breaks game, Glitched charge meter.

★★★ Novice

I had to kill the plant again even though it shows it has 0 health, The wild berry bug happens when you play a Seedling (spawns a random plant at the end of the round) and it spawns a wild berry, you and your foe will be stuck in Attack phase forever unless one of you concedes, the glitch meter happens a lot when playing against bots, they wont do anything for the rest of the match and their charge meter will always be 100%, No attacks will be blocked btw. Theres also a small common glitch where the player will play a plant or zombie and they are hidden on the top left of the screen, you cant see them or only just their stats. 

Those are all the bugs I encountered, Just liked to post them here, hope they get fixed when the game launches. 

Message 1 of 4 (793 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Plant doesnt die, Wild berry breaks game, Glitched charge meter.

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @NoEscape1191

Thanks for the reports, I'll make sure the PvZ Heroes game team is aware of these issues.

Just in case the info is required could you let me know which device you're on and which game build?

Thanks,

- Andy -

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (846 Views)

All Replies

Hey @NoEscape1191

Thanks for the reports, I'll make sure the PvZ Heroes game team is aware of these issues.

Just in case the info is required could you let me know which device you're on and which game build?

Thanks,

- Andy -

Message 2 of 4 (847 Views)

★★★ Novice
IPhone 5c, 1.0.11
Message 3 of 4 (773 Views)

@NoEscape1191 - perfect thanks!

All information passed onto the team to review.

- Andy -

Message 4 of 4 (765 Views)