Re: PVZ heroes

by ktray4

Original Post

PVZ heroes

★★★★★ Apprentice

So I may be late to the party sometimes, However I hope that long time going online petition 2 keep this game going will Get E.A & pop-cap to Keep financing this game.

we’ll see Just how much E.A & the rest of the Devs care about their Fans.

I have invested a lot into this game also. I have pretty much every Zombie card there is as well as half the plant deck.

Also a fan of the 3d shooter games which I am pretty good at. I mean it’s a FPS. Went on a 2000 win streak in cod ghosts in S&D. Faze couldn’t even touch us.

lol that aside. I love the animation- The voice character work is amazing. Just gotta keep this game going so other generations can see how amazing and LEGENDARY this game can be.

we need more Petitions. Sure FRY would get involved also as I’m sure He cares about this game & The gaming community as well. 🧐

Message 1 of 4 (658 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@big82s What can we do to peteion
Message 2 of 4 (554 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@big82s I have had a a lot of Problems I have a few active accounts on broken phones with lengendeary accounts and packs and gems I payed for I’ve played majority of the games Plants vs zombies on my laptop starting 2010 and it’s 2021 I’m still playing
Message 3 of 4 (552 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@big82s Play multiple times a day on break at work big community I’m sure
Message 4 of 4 (551 Views)