PVZ Heroes chromebook

by hurnungun

Original Post

Accepted Solution

PVZ Heroes chromebook

★★★★★ Newbie

I've been enjoying playing PVZ Heroes on my Asus Chromebook (the kind that has a touch screen/tablet mode with Android). It has worked well, better than my phone and is my preferred device for the game. Yesterday I needed to update the Chromebook (OS) and after a restart the game would no longer play correctly. I couldn't see any text, just the background. The game would still play if I navigated blindly based on my memory of where things were located, but I still couldn't see text or buttons, which meant I couldn't easily change heroes or decks or see my quests/challenges.

I tried to uninstall the game and reinstall it, but that made it worse since I couldn't log in and restore my account, and I still couldn't see any text or buttons. 

There are no game updates. I realize this is probably a Chrome OS issue perhaps incompatible now with the game, but I really hope there is some possible resolution.

Message 1 of 2 (1,246 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: PVZ Heroes chromebook

Community Manager

@hurnungun Thanks for the post, unfortunately as you say this appears to be a Chromebook compatibility issue, and looking around it seems that there are other products reporting similar issues after a recent update. 

If you haven't done so already, you may want to open a feedback ticket by pressting alt+shift+i to let the Chromebook devs know about your particular issue. 

Sorry that we can't help more, hopefully an update will get this fixed again. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,342 Views)

All Replies

Re: PVZ Heroes chromebook

Community Manager

@hurnungun Thanks for the post, unfortunately as you say this appears to be a Chromebook compatibility issue, and looking around it seems that there are other products reporting similar issues after a recent update. 

If you haven't done so already, you may want to open a feedback ticket by pressting alt+shift+i to let the Chromebook devs know about your particular issue. 

Sorry that we can't help more, hopefully an update will get this fixed again. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 2 (1,343 Views)