Re: POP CAP creating fake AI player to do match with high ranked players?

by megraam

Original Post

POP CAP creating fake AI player to do match with high ranked players?

★★ Novice

This is what I have noticed when I was playing Ranked versus mode recently,

After waiting minutes for a plant hero player to join the ranked match, a 'always lucky' plant hero player join the game and put plant cards on table in extremely lucky winning order.
For example, he uses his Sow Magic Beans cards at the very beginning of the game and immediately get two magic beanstalks cards and use them to win.

Then another extremely lucky plant hero player uses the freezing cards 'iceberg lettuce, snow drop, snow pea, chilli pepper and winter squash cards' and in very luck winning order than easily win the game.

It happens again and again. The probability of getting such lucky order of 'help with each other/buffing' cards is less than 10% I would say. Trust me, I studied probability and statistics in Uni.

The probability of meeting such lucky plant hero player in the vs match in three times in a row is 10% x 10% x 10%  which is 0.1%. If it happens again, it's 0.01% and so on. Ah yes, maybe some players are hacking and pulling the luckiest cards from the deck,,..

Of course the players can never know whether the opponents are human players or fake AI players created by POP CAP GAMEs because players are not allowed to chat with each other and Pop Cap games will deny they created fake AI player.

I am getting more and more angry each time I play this game. Hey, Pop Cap games, you got the money I have paid for buying the cards, then let me play with other real players in ranked versus money using zombies heroes. As I have already mentioned here before, making a rule for making players play same number of games as a plant hero & zombie hero can solve the problem.

Message 1 of 7 (647 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I have noticed some insanely lucky players when I go on loss streaks but I just chock it up to my own bad luck. 

Message 2 of 7 (568 Views)

★ Guide

I have paid more attention to the games now and I guess it's an actual thing. Whenever I don't see a netdeck like a valkprof or rustbolt control, it seems the player is AI with an ability to know your cards and draw any card he needs. After 2 persons in my last 2 games were able to topdeck a response to my threat 4 and 5 turns in a row it could be very much real. THIS kind of luck would transfer them to ultimate and to be the suddenly discovered heir of dead arab sheikh long ago.

Message 3 of 7 (545 Views)

★★★ Novice

U should all take off ur folio hats. Its all in ur heads.

Message 4 of 7 (538 Views)

★ Guide

@Viiksisika wrote:

U should all take off ur folio hats. Its all in ur heads.

Then its developers problem they have created a game where extremely bad players with extremely good luck can achieve high rank.

Message 5 of 7 (525 Views)

★★★ Novice

So players that don't netdeck are bad players?

Message 6 of 7 (514 Views)

★ Guide

Players who play smash with 1/1 for 1 brain zombies (not a sports deck) then draw four locusts swarm in a row (while they are out of cards|) and then TWO Zombots in a row are bad and extremely lucky.

Message 7 of 7 (508 Views)