Opponent Block meter full with 6 cards...

by JedTheRealFish

Original Post

Opponent Block meter full with 6 cards...

★ Guide

Which conditions allow this? 

Message 1 of 6 (1,223 Views)

Re: Opponent Block meter full with 6 cards...

Champion (Retired)

What do you mean?

Message 2 of 6 (1,138 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Just how many ways is it possible. If I’m seeing a full block meter there are only so many ways this can happen because it’s not normally the case right? A body gourd, what else?

My understanding is that if you opponent is showing any of the first four segments of their block meter, you have an even chance of rolling a one, two, or three. Is this correct? Also, what are the chances when there are five segments showing, six segments showing, or seven? Is it possible to every avoid a block if your opponent is showing seven segments?

if you answer me I’ll mail you a dollar,@daalnnii

Message 3 of 6 (783 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

The only way other than body gourd, is if they had had ten cards in their hand when you hit them, and the next turn they played some.  The block meter would still be full and the super would activate on the next hit to their face.

As far as chances, well with five sections lit, you have a 33% chance of activating the shield.  With six you have 66%.  With seven, a 99... The reason being, either a.  Their hand could be full or b. You could be using bullseye.  In either case, the shields won't activate.

I know it doesn't always feel like this, but the results are random...  ... Over the course of about ten matches, rolling a 1/2/3 evens out.  In the individual game...  It can seem one sided.  Always one rolls or always 3s

Message 4 of 6 (727 Views)

★ Guide

You forgot Monkey Smuggler. The only two cards that can prematurely fill your block meter (not being attacked) are Body Gourd and Monkey Smuggler.

I do not understand the issue. The OP saw an instance where a player had a full block meter and only 6 cards? Or is the unusual part the OP continued to take damage and not block with only 6 cards in hand? Because for the latter I would guess Bulls Eye too.

Message 5 of 6 (615 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@npgibbs we both forgot Mars Flytrap. Works the same as monkey smuggler, except it has to hit the zombie hero.
Message 6 of 6 (606 Views)