Ongoing hacks and issues

by yun_zuuu

Original Post

Ongoing hacks and issues

★★★★★ Novice

Still a great game but more and more problems coming up.

1) Haven't had ads/gems for a long time. There's no Watch An Ad link to click. In the nearly 4 years of playing this, I've had "free" ad gems for about 3 months altogether.

2) Bean hack alive and well.

3) Played a game where the person losing instantly disconnected me (no lag or wait like normal if someone disconnects).

4) Played a game where the game locked when the losing person (coincidence? probably not) froze the game when their meter blocked and it wouldn't disconnect.

5) After a few blocks (ie. when your meter is full and blocks several attacks), the next attacks hit me with bullseye from not-bullseye plants.

6) Opponent meter was full and so blocked and got a card, but the 3 part meter did not go down.

7) More and more episodes where I don't get a star for winning, or even worse lose a star for winning.

Fun times.

Message 1 of 5 (503 Views)

Re: Ongoing hacks and issues

Champion

I do want something to happen with this - there’s so many random bugs in this game it’s not even funny. We need an update where lots of bugs are fixed and hopefully new cards are added.

Message 2 of 5 (464 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Bean hack is very annoying,  every day I have to lose because of that.

Message 3 of 5 (417 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

5) You've got a 10 cards in your hand.

Message 4 of 5 (349 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Nope that wasn't it. Even if you do have 10 cards in the hand, the block meter still goes up. It just doesn't block when it is full. Those occasions the block meter didn't go up at all - stayed completely empty.

Message 5 of 5 (339 Views)