Re: Obtaining Beta-Carrotina

by puntwothree

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide
Not sure about that... I mean, I’m f2p but then I often end up “watching” 20 ads/day for game currency to feel like I’m keeping up.

20 ads, assuming they load properly the first time and all of them work, takes min. 10 minutes out of your life and is worth about $1 USD. That rate is less than minimum wage... so sometimes I feel like if I had some self control I would be better off skipping the ads and buying let’s say 2000 gems once a month. Nah what I’m sayin’?
Message 11 of 17 (1,331 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I've always been f2p, so ads are pretty crucial. But they're also something passive, so I usually do them while watching a video or podcast on my PC. I don't feel like I'm wasting my time that way. In fact, doing two things at once makes the time feel more 'well-spent'.

Message 12 of 17 (1,321 Views)

★★★ Guide
If your wireless cut out and you didn’t notice, I wonder how much $ you’d spend on data for your 1$ USD game currency...
Message 13 of 17 (1,313 Views)

★★★ Novice
What pack did you buy?
Message 14 of 17 (1,179 Views)

★ Pro

@tanaciousD the pack that the original poster bought is not in the store now, since it was an offer with a time limit. You have to wait for it to reappear, or wait for some other option if you want to have this hero.

Message 15 of 17 (1,156 Views)

★★★ Novice
Thanks
Message 16 of 17 (1,148 Views)

★★★ Novice
I sent a message through "contact support" & was just directed to here. They dont have an answer for us. I guess thats how they keep us on the hook for the game
Message 17 of 17 (1,121 Views)