Re: Obtaining Beta-Carrotina

by BlazinsZ

Original Post

Obtaining Beta-Carrotina

★★★★★ Novice

Will there eventually be some way for us to pay 750 gems for a guaranteed Beta-Carrotina like we were able to do for all of the other heroes or is our only option to pay 1,500 gems and *hope* we get it?

Message 1 of 17 (20,978 Views)

★★ Pro

Hopefully.

I refuse to pay 1,500 gems for a chance at getting her.

Message 2 of 17 (20,958 Views)
Highlighted

★ Pro
I hope ... because the current pack is practically a joke. Before buying please look this thread first... : http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Missing-Beta-Carrotina/td-p/6154714
Message 3 of 17 (20,957 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Ya...better to wait and see if they offer up something better/easier.  Just a way for eager beavers to spend their gems.  

BPRD

Message 4 of 17 (20,941 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

I spent 3000 gems and I got Beta.

I haven't spent any cash to get gems either. Just play the game to get gems.

Message 5 of 17 (20,905 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

And I spent 3000 gems, but did not get her. Some people bought one pack at 150 and got her. It's random. I just wish EA would be transparent and tell us whether the new heroes will be available in guaranteed packs. I am seriously considering deleting the game. Carefully saving up 1500 gems twice for nothing, especially if she will stop being available, is beyond frustrating.

I understand that I got unlucky. I'm fine with that. I just want to know whether the time is really up and I really missed my chance. This also, of course, applies to Huge-Giganticus. Will he be available in a guaranteed pack eventually, or will we unlucky ones just miss the opportunity completely?

Message 6 of 17 (20,852 Views)

★ Novice
Gujs wtf. If you check any pack that writes: may contain a new hero, and tap the pack to check what you might get. Beta carrotina and huge giganticus are excluded... I checked with my frends to. I have 20 heroes and only missing those two Frown .
EA do something please!..
Message 7 of 17 (19,198 Views)

★ Pro

@GeneralVonRupa that is a Premium Pack and don't have beta carrotina and gigantacus, you need to wait the pack of them, sometimes shows up but i think is not showing right now in the store. And when shows up still that pack have only a poor probability of get those heroes

Message 8 of 17 (19,137 Views)

★★ Pro
Ive gone on record a couple times telling the tragicomedy of me buying a shitton of gems(thats $100 canadian) because the first time the HG/ BC packs were available, there were other bundles that came out as well, and that was my plan for the coin.
To make a short story longer... I tried for HG a few singles before I got the gems, so after hearing about a shwack of people hooked up and having played against, and me being a zombie hero, grabbed a bundle (1500 pk) hoping for a hit so I could grab some of the different atuff, I'm having a brainfart trying to recall what the other packs were, but I do remember that they were what pushed me over the fence to decide to get an iTunes gift card, and I didn't even get to grab one because after I missed, and missed again, I grabbed some singles and then tried again and again, and to finish, the last frickin pack, and that is the honest truth, I was at 15 gems remaining and I left the room right after swiping the stack because it was too much at that point, and I came back after a short walk outside and had a smoke....came back in and it was like, lol...i sat on my bed and grabbed a pillow and held it out and then wrapped it around my head and screamed at the top of my lungs and I don't know what you think about all that....but the fact that they have made puhlenty of coin off both those heroes, they should at least do one of a few things to be somewhat reasonable... like why not have the packs available always for one, then even if 150 a pack for the "chance" but you do get 9 cards rather than 6, so it makes the 150 reasonable.
Or whay not even make them available like the early event cards were, even if instead of a guarantee legendary if you got the set of four, why not either of the two heroes?
Or making them available as a drop in the some of the set packs...
And the whole point of retelling that is to say that even being someone who paid for HG/BC, I still think that everything should be available to everyone who plays the game and it's not like it hasn't been awhile...maybe they are waiting for some kind of happening, but it hasn't really seemed like anything is really happening on the game side of things
Message 9 of 17 (19,132 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Never an I mean NEVER use Real money. It's all an illusion. F2P players are just as happy (maybe even more) than P2W players

Message 10 of 17 (18,423 Views)