OMG!! BEST PACK EVER

by PlantsAZombie

Original Post

OMG!! BEST PACK EVER

★ Apprentice

Accidentally opened premium pack instead of galactic,this happened.

Are they good?What decks?Have no experience with them.

Message 1 of 11 (1,849 Views)

Re: OMG!! BEST PACK EVER

★ Apprentice

Wow.nice!

Message 2 of 11 (1,837 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro
Edit... I now see your heroes and you scored in that pack for sure bud! But the cards dont go with the heroes unfortunately. And I apologize for the babble below... I just sometimes type what goes around in my head and the results are at times rather confusing lol

It's not loading screen very good so I can only see the rares thru to legendary. Barrel of Deadbeards is sweet card dude, and the barrel roller goes well in a deck together. Rodeo gargantuar, allstar zombie, and coffee zombie go well in sports deck and twin sunflower... I don't like the new version where it costs only 2 sun but it only has 1 health instead of 2 so the congo drummer can smack it for 1 damage and that's that. Don't take my advice on that though, I am not very good with solar cards in general.
To be honest, any hero with solar except wallknight is pretty weak for me. Well chomper i can go all megagrow so that's a little different.
Nice pack though. Nothing wrong with grabbing a premium every now and then.
If I open singles, which sometimes I do instead of 10+1 packs, I just go 3 gg then 3 premium and back and forth between the two and sometimes whatever the tribe pack is because sometimes you can get lucky and get the exact card you want.
Some tribes only have one legendary and if you're looking for it, you have a better shot that way then with the set. I got 2 tricksters last time party pack was there and a soul patch and an onion rings when the root pack was there. That was probably a 10 pack worth for each legendary, but sometimes it takes a lot and sometimes you have a horseshoe up you know where and hit 3 legendary in 5 packs! Nice when it happens but it is few and far between.
Message 3 of 11 (1,826 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Okay, I clearly don't know how this works. I was under the assumption that you could only get 6 cards from a premium/galactic pack. Did it change?

Message 4 of 11 (1,798 Views)

★★ Pro
Clearly it's a 10+1 and not a single pack guys...
Message 5 of 11 (1,792 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@patdk75 wrote:
Clearly it's a 10+1 and not a single pack guys...

Noted

Message 6 of 11 (1,789 Views)

★ Pro

WOW, since the update, never again did I open a package of those, you gave me back my hopes, because I really still lack many heroes... I hope to have the same luck as you!! 

Message 7 of 11 (1,761 Views)

★★ Pro
Good luck bud. Always nice to get a couple drops like that. Those two heroes alone are more than one 10+1 pack aren't they? Around 750 a hero or something like that?
Message 8 of 11 (1,751 Views)

★ Pro

Yes, one Hero cost 750, but is only one pack, so you get a few plants/zombies of that Hero, Instead the pack 1000 (11 packs, now there is an offer and give you 12 packs) , who give you a lot of plants/zombies , and in this case, 2 Heroes (1500 gems). 

Message 9 of 11 (1,730 Views)

★★ Guide

Great pull for sure. Try out barrel of deadbeards with zombot sharktronic sub or super stench hero power. 

Message 10 of 11 (1,726 Views)