Not being able to swap super hero abilities anymore

by bringerofdarknes

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Not being able to swap super hero abilities anymore

★★ Guide
I understand the reason you guys might have changed this because you think it's a bit unbalanced right? But try and put yourselves in the people who are playing the games perspective, the way they're probably looking at it is well you never know what the other person swiped with his super hero abilities and the fact that you can swipe your super hero abilities a bit of randomness to the game the point I'm making is I like randomness and 1simple solution anyone could have done within the game instead of balancing it is swipe their abilities if they see themselves struggling against what the other person or AI swiped theirs out with to counter their strategy maybe even give the player a tip if they are struggling that they can swipe out their super hero abilities too and that they are not limited I've already noticed 1person complaining about it myself on Twitter
Message 1 of 5 (563 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Not being able to swap super hero abilities anymore continued

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @bringerofdarknes

I've merged your two posts together.

I'll make sure to send this onto the PvZ: Heroes team - thanks for your support and feedback!

- Andy -

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (604 Views)

All Replies

Not being able to swap super hero abilities anymore continued

★★ Guide
I forgot to add I think it's pretty safe to say people liked being able to swap super hero abilities, I've seen some famous, skilled and ordinary plants vs zombies heroes gamers swap out their abilities and they really seemed to enjoy it and they got even better at the game with it like Toon First, a YouTube gamer, Arcadego, another YouTube gamer, Zackscottgames a famous YouTube gamer, Ginta Gaming a very skilled YouTube gamer and I myself could of seen myself getting better at the game because like I said you're not so limited when you were able to swap out them and come up with really fun combos I think the 1and only reason you guys first introduced the swap out feature and intended it to be the way it was before you guys changed it is because this whole building your own deck stuff the way you want it to be adds a bit of creativity a bit of awesomeness, hilarity and randomness and you wanted to make the game easy for everyone which again is why I think everyone was using it and now that you've changed it it's now harder for people to get use to the super hero abilities because they're stuck with what they get and they are limited, making the game less creative than what it was first created as, if you guys keep limiting this stuff I think it will only get harder for people to play please change it back 😔
Message 2 of 5 (560 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @bringerofdarknes

I've merged your two posts together.

I'll make sure to send this onto the PvZ: Heroes team - thanks for your support and feedback!

- Andy -

Message 3 of 5 (605 Views)

★★ Guide
You're welcome thank you too! I'm just giving you my opinion
Message 4 of 5 (530 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

My opinion, the change is fine. It's not really a big deal, it was done for game balance and the fact that you don't have to collect them now.

Message 5 of 5 (481 Views)