Not being able to rename decks anymore

by rnklippel

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Not being able to rename decks anymore

★★★★ Novice

I'm really happy with this update, the only thing I didn't like is that I can't rename the decks anymore. This is bothersome because it's difficult to find the deck you want when you have different ones that focus on specific types of teammates or strategy, especially now that all decks are displayed together.

Message 1 of 3 (556 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Not being able to rename decks anymore

Community Manager (retired)

Thanks for the feedback @Protanly / @rnklippel - I'll pass your thoughts onto the Heroes team!

- Andy -

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (595 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice
I'm with you on this one. My old decks still display the name I assigned but I can't make new ones without it saying "Captain combustible #1" for example.

How am I supposed to distinguish my damage ramp build from my peashooter build if the names are just numbered?

I like a ton of this update, but I hate it when functionality of certain aspects are removed entirely. Even if they just added a swear filter to the deck naming system, it'd be OK because I only wanted to name certain decks "Imp build" or "Dancing build". Not like anyone could see my deck names anyways. The naming was always just for me to pick the right build out of the giant list easier.
Message 2 of 3 (537 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Thanks for the feedback @Protanly / @rnklippel - I'll pass your thoughts onto the Heroes team!

- Andy -

Message 3 of 3 (596 Views)