Re: Next update wish list

by ajz1357

Original Post

Next update wish list

★★ Apprentice

The title explains itself, let's list everything we'd like to see next update! It would be nice if this thread had a pin

Replay levels, any level of any mission at will. Come on! It would be tons of fun! Pretty please?

The return of the ad button on the store. I haven't seen it since june and I've barely seen any ads

And the most important: Change the time/gem ratio of quests. I'm kinda bored of playing 7-8 quests per day, most of them for just 10 gems. It would really better just 1 quest per day with a reward of 80! The "play 3 gargs" quest could give 90 or 100 gems, And the mega quests could give 150-200 gems

So, what do YOU want to see next update?

Message 1 of 8 (883 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

As much as we would like that the daily missions would give us more gems, I think that it is a thing that is never going to happen. It is just business.

(I mean, they reduced the gems you gained from watching ads from 10 to 5, so it is preeeeetty unlikely that they are going to increase the daily mission gems from 10 to 90).

The only thing I would ask for is a deck tracker (the thing that shows you in real time your current deck and what cards you have drawn, so you know what you still have left in your deck).

But I also think that this is probably never going to happen.

Message 2 of 8 (874 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
All I want for them to fix the broken ads, (It's honestly been too long.) be able to replay single player levels, and have a match recap system. (Or a match replay) Oh, and I also want them to not screw f2ps anymore, because that is what seems to be happening.
Message 3 of 8 (846 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I've just noticed. When you challenge someone from your friend list and win, you don't win tickets Devil Yes, it took me that long

So, for next update, we should get tickets from those battles

Even better! When we're about to challenge someone from the list, we could choose if we want a ranked battle with that player. That way we help each other to rank up AND win gems!

Nice, ain't it?

Message 4 of 8 (834 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@ajz1357 wrote:

I've just noticed. When you challenge someone from your friend list and win, you don't win tickets Devil Yes, it took me that long

So, for next update, we should get tickets from those battles

Even better! When we're about to challenge someone from the list, we could choose if we want a ranked battle with that player. That way we help each other to rank up AND win gems!

Nice, ain't it?

I disagree because it's farming.

Message 5 of 8 (826 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

Yeah, tickets and ranks in friend battles wouldn't work, as people could very easily make alternate accounts to acquire event cards and rank up quickly without risk.

Message 6 of 8 (813 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I don't have the means to run an alternate account

And even then, I guess people already use them for compleating the quests for gems (win a multiplayer, win as X class, etc) so, that's already kinda cheating

Message 7 of 8 (790 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Wow, the thread sank really deep. And it's all my fault

I made me look like I was encouraging cheating, I am sorry. I apologize for that. Its just that battles with friends look like a watered down version of online battles with random players. So, that's why I thought it was a good idea (and I still think that) to challenge your friends to casual/ranked matches and make them more exciting, because there will be tickets/gems at stake. And if some players use alternate accounts, they must be really sad/obsesed people

Anyway! So, what's next on the list?

Buff Transmogrify further, with all the 1 cost zombies around with good abilities, this superpower's very likely to backfire against you. So it should transform a zombie in a random 1/1 zombie with no ability (baseball, cardboard, etc)

So, what idea do you have?

EDIT: I forgot, it would be good if ads could give 10 gems per ad again. I'm fine watching a small amount of ads per day, but 20 ads for just 100 gems? That's too tedious, 10 ads per day with 10 gems per ad is way better

Message 8 of 8 (673 Views)