New game idea

by Quinxxe

Original Post

New game idea

★★★★ Novice

I have a new idea for plants in PvZ hero's.  One, tangle kelp, it could be like the potato mine, but for water. It could be a Guardian class plant that costs 2 sun, have 1 health and have amphibious, but instead of doing 2 damage, it could do 4. But it must be placed on water like the real thing. 

My second idea is lily pad. Instead of it being a plant it could be a trick, it could be a Guardian or Mega-Grow class. It costs 4 or 5 and says "give a plant amphibious and move it to the water."

and last but not least, pitcher plant. It could be the amphibious version of the prickly pear cactus. It could have 6 health and have 0 attack.  But it's affect is "when this plant is hurt, do 2 damage to a zombie here"

i love the PvZ genre and I hope you guys get rich off you awesome games.  I know you guys are working real hard on improving you games, but if you read this, if you need another idea, here you go.

Message 1 of 2 (293 Views)

Re: New game idea

★★★★ Apprentice

Those are really good ideas, although for Tangle kelp I would make it -3 damage or make it cost more. 4 damage for 2 sun is OP. 

Message 2 of 2 (279 Views)