Re: My Goodbye... At Least For Now

by npgibbs

Original Post

My Goodbye... At Least For Now

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I've been here since season one when the game first released. I've also been posting every build I've ever made to Ultimate League with. Unfortunately all good things must come to an end.

It's a little sad that these forums aren't as lively as the Reddit forums. You may see this thread for months to come while on Reddit it would be gone in 2 - 3 days.

To get to my point, the devs have stopped updating the game with anything new so now playing this game feels more like a chore than anything else. It's not fun anymore. Once a game loses its fun factor I don't see the point in playing it anymore.

I'll be back if I hear they update the game with any new cards or features, but until then this is my farewell.

Take care all! ✌😊

Edit: This is really one of my favorite games on mobile. I'm really gonna miss it so I'm REALLY hoping they update the game somehow. Thank you.

Message 1 of 3 (810 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@ThCakeIsALie@ Take care, John.  I completely understand, having just come back from a year long break from the game...  ... To really no change.  I do hope to see you again in the future

Message 2 of 3 (683 Views)

★ Guide

Q times getting longer and content is stagnant. But there is a business aspect to things I guess.

I am hopeful the news about server maintenance is also because a large update is coming so we hope to see you back soon.

I cannot remember when I started this game but I only played casual matches for a while before I got into ranked. After getting UL 4 straight seasons I missed the last 2 because of lack of interest. I hit 40 3 days ago and now find myself trying to get to UL in a short space of time (and facing an UL player every other match). I am now 48.

I hope they introduce a totally different dynamic that changes existing cards dramatically as that is often a better way to go than to keep creating new cards. I find Fusion was an attempt at such but it did not really work out. Maybe have cards that buff every type of that card (Barrel of Monkeys makes all barrel cards cost 1 less).

Rest well on your break.

Message 3 of 3 (508 Views)