More time between quests

by ajz1357

Original Post

More time between quests

★★ Apprentice

Hi, I really like the game, but I think it should be more time between quests, 6 hours al least. And with that increase the rewards: quests with 10 gems now give 20, and quests with a reward of 20 gems, now give 30 or 40

Please consider it. Thanks

Message 1 of 5 (466 Views)

Re: More time between quests

★★★★ Novice

A big fat NO. The only thing we don't need is less premium packs. We need stacking quests back. I do not want to wake up in the middle of the night to play this game.

Message 2 of 5 (447 Views)

★★ Apprentice

What do the packs have to do with the time between quests?

I play 7 quests per day, I earn 70 gems an average day. I'm tired of that

If we had 1 quest each 6 hours with a reward of 20, that means 4 daily quests and 80 gems per day

But I agree with stacking quests returning

Message 3 of 5 (434 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

MichiG3, you are completely missing the point - ajz1357 was asking for less frequent but higher value quests. That won't change the number of gems you can earn per day, so it won't mean "less premium packs" either. But less frequent quests *would* mean that you don't have to get up in the middle of the night to play, so you should support the idea instead of dissing it.

For the record, I support the notion of more time between quests too (provided that quest rewards increase accordingly).

Message 4 of 5 (419 Views)

★★ Guide

How about just stacking 6 quests instead of just 3? I find the small bite size quests quite appealing but allowing 6 to stack means that you don't feel forced to play every 9 hours and instead its only every 18 hours.

Message 5 of 5 (411 Views)