Re: Missing package

by EA_Andy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing package

★★ Apprentice

Hi, i been waiting this game for months in my country mexico, and the 18 june 2016 i saw a preorder for this game on google play along with other game offers of the week and it said "Get a exclusive basic package with the launch, pre order now so you dont lose this offer" 

i finished the tutorial and everytihng and havent see any package or pack they claimed i was going to get..

am i going to get something or?

Message 1 of 7 (535 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

@joakincabo - Awesome! 

I'd just seen the email from the PvZ team letting me know what had happened so was about to come and let you know, looks like you got there first Standard smile

Let us know if you run into any other issues.

- Andy -

View in thread

Message 7 of 7 (525 Views)

All Replies

Hey @joakincabo

Thanks for letting us know about this. Have you played through a couple of matches after the tutorial just to see if it comes through when?

Either way I'll make sure to let the PvZ team know about this so it can be investigated.

- Andy -

Message 2 of 7 (520 Views)

★★ Apprentice

yes im at chapter 2 with the sunflower now and havent got anything, only shows the common packages to buy with gems and in the tab "for me" the offers pack of the week with the new plant for 300 gems and the starter pack of 6 days for like 4dollars that i just bought and now shows me other offer for like 14dollars

Message 3 of 7 (514 Views)

Thanks for the report @joakincabo

I've let the PvZ team know now. Once I hear back I'll let you know.

- Andy -

Message 4 of 7 (512 Views)

★★ Apprentice

thank you

Message 5 of 7 (509 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@EA_Andy i just recieved the package, it was a "welcome package" with 3 cards, thank you

Message 6 of 7 (499 Views)

@joakincabo - Awesome! 

I'd just seen the email from the PvZ team letting me know what had happened so was about to come and let you know, looks like you got there first Standard smile

Let us know if you run into any other issues.

- Andy -

Message 7 of 7 (526 Views)