Re: Missing gems in my pvz heroes account

by Lazar704

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing gems in my pvz heroes account

★★★ Newbie

I have ranked up from league 19 to league 20 a bit earlier, and i didnt get my 200 gems for my effort, if anyone could look into this, t would mean a lot because i need 200 gems to open 11 packs.

My player id is: 1003578936468

Message 1 of 5 (1,433 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion

I haven't had this happen to me - I've played PvZ Heroes for a long time now, and this has not happened to me. My best advice to you is try resetting your app, or sending a message to EA/PopCap. Sorry if it doesn't answer your query. Oops

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (1,422 Views)

All Replies

Champion

I haven't had this happen to me - I've played PvZ Heroes for a long time now, and this has not happened to me. My best advice to you is try resetting your app, or sending a message to EA/PopCap. Sorry if it doesn't answer your query. Oops

Message 2 of 5 (1,423 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@TheSprinter85 Wait, but how do i send a message to them, isnt this enough?
Message 3 of 5 (1,413 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Alright well i just checked in now, after resetting, and it magically worked. Thanks bruv

Message 4 of 5 (1,409 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Lazar704  Resetting actually worked? I wasn't really sure if it would have fixed your issue or not. I'm very happy it worked out for you. Glad I could help you! Standard smile Enjoy your gems and I'll be happy to help you if you run into another problem again! Angel

Message 5 of 5 (1,320 Views)